𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬

( UNCLES ) jay park x kwon hyukwoo x rae dara x jung kisuck (ft

( UNCLES )
jay park x kwon hyukwoo x rae dara x jung kisuck (ft. lee sunghwa and mentions of kim hyunjung, zhou jia and kwon ryu)

some of the aomg members discover an incredible news thanks to loco's ramen

♡ ♡ ♡

2019

"Lalalala~" Loco was humming the melody of the song he just recorded for Red's new album while preparing his instant ramen in the company's kitchen.

He hit the countertop repeatedly with the chopsticks while waiting for the ramen to heat up in the microwave. A 'ting' sounded making him turn around and smile when he saw the microwave off, indicating that his food was ready. Licked his lips to see how the sauce mixed with the noodles and released a "Aigoo" relieved and excited to eat.

He took the chopsticks and put them in the container, took a couple of noodles between them and brought them to his mouth, blew lightly trying to cool them and impatiently put them in his mouth although he regretted when he felt the high temperature touch his tongue. He swallowed them with problems and picked up the package again, although this time it would blow more.

Loco blew and blew but the ramen didn't get cold so, in a desperate —and idiot— attempt he blew heavily and the handful of noodles shot out to the ground, falling near the garbage.

"My ramen" He lamented observing the handful of noodles scattered on the ground. He let out a moan of disgust and moved to wipe it with a pout on his face "I'm so sorry, ramen. Rest in peace" With pain, grief and much hunger threw the noodles in the trash and closed the container but a few seconds later was with his hand inside the container, looking for what had caught his attention. When he held it in his hand he observed it and upon seeing that symbol he opened his eyes wide.

"Hyung!!!".

A few minutes later, Simon, Jay, and Loco himself were standing around the table that contained the item that Loco had found in the trash. The three of them looked at the object —not so— unknown to them, trying to find out what was happening. No one had said a word since they heard Loco's scream and they ran towards him and found him in shock.

"Hmm" The glances went to Kisuck, who was watching the stick with his right hand rubbing his chin. He gestured to the object "Maybe..."
Park and Kwon looked at him waiting for him to continue but he didn't, he just let out another sound. Jay rolled his eyes.

Hyukwoo looked at the tattooed with suspicion "Hyung, do you have something to tell us?".

The CEO raised his head to look at his dongsaeng, raised an eyebrow as his words came slowly to his brain, when they finally arrived he frowned "What?" He exclaimed in english with a high voice, raising both hands. He looked at both of them with wide eyes, surprised by his sudden accusation "No" He shook his head but his eyes didn't change "No, no. It wasn't me, that's not mine. "