s i x t e e n

R i v e r ' s  p o v4:18am—

R i v e r ' s p o v
4:18am

I wake up because of a harsh tug on my waist. I slowly open my eyes and see darkness only.
It's still really early in the morning and this is the second time I woke up this night.

I softly sigh and look at my left, seeing what woke me up.
As my eyes adjust to the darkness and I'm finally able to see a little bit, I see Grayson laying on the left half of my body, tugging on my waist harshly with his arms while his face is in the crook of my neck.

I suddenly hear him gritt through his teeth and a deep groan leaves his lips. He breaths out just as heavily as the groan and vibrations shoot through my body, sending chills all over my sensitive spots.

Another groan leaves his lips and suddenly he starts moving, ending up fully ontop of my body, still alseep.
He moves again but this time just his crotch, until it touches my heat.

My breath hitches and another groan leaves his lips, again hitting my neck.

"Arghhh R..River-aaargh." He groans harshly and he, out of nowhere, starts grinding his crotch against me. Another groan leaves his lips, followed by much more which to be honest, turns me on so bad.

Grayson's crotch starts to grow against me and his groans are mixed with moans, which is so hot.

We've come to the point where his crotch - through his tight ass boxers - presses right against my heat, sending me over the edge.
But I'm new at this so I don't even know if what I'm feeling is supposed to be how I should feel.

Again, a loud groan leaves his lips and they softly press against my neck, sucking on it.

I bite my lip and decide to tease him back even though he's in his sleep.

I push him back and he rolls back onto his side of the bed. I crawl over him, sitting down on top of his hard crotch, and lean on both my hands that are placed ontop of his hard muscular chest.
I bite my lip and start grinding onto him, slowly moving back and forth.

His large hands are placed on my hips, near my ass, and he starts guiding me faster.
I look down and see his eyes open, burning right through my skull.

"What's this amazing surprise for?" He smirks at me, his eyes full of lust.

"I'll explain later." I moan and close my eyes again, feeling him grow even more and more under me, if that's even possible.

I eventually feel his dick twitch underneath me and I open my eyes again, looking down at him.

"I'll finish this in the bathroom." He whispers, knowing we cannot take a risk of his cum going through both of our underwear and somehow ending up inside me.

I slightly shake my head and lean forward, hovering over his body, and connect my lips to his.
I lift my heat up from his crotch and replace it with my hand, feeling the size of his huge dick through his boxers in my small hands.

I start squeezing it harshly and continue to kiss him while he groans in my mouth throughout the kiss.

I eventually feel a cold liquid drip in my hand and his boxers are soaked. I pull away and bite my lip softly.

I sit back on my side of the bed and Grayson gets up, grabbing another pair of boxers out of his closet and he walks into the bathroom, changing them.

A few seconds later he walks back to me and gets back in bed with me.

"Explain." He raises an eyebrow while biting his lips.

"Well, you were having a wet dream and you were moaning my name, and groaning a lot. You lay down on top of me and started grinding on me and you even gave me this hickey." I blush, pointing at the dark hickey that's on my neck.

"And that all in my sleep?" He asks, surprised.

I nodd and blush.

"Well, goodnight, again." I smile.

"Night princess." He replies, pulling me into his body again.