t h i r t y s e v e n

R i v e r ' s  p o v11:38pm, tuesday—

11:38pm, tuesday

All my worries have seem to be disappeared as soon as his lips collide with mine.

Aftwr he got me the house key, we went put of the house and ate at McDonald's. We had a late night drive that laster for like three hours and now, we're here.

Making out in his bedroom, on his bed.

Grayson's hands run down my waist onto my hips and he pushes my jeans down, after unbuttoning and unzipping them. He pulls my shirt over my head and removes his aswell.

As he continues focusing on kissing me again, I unbutton and unzip his jeans aswell, pulling them down, making his thigh boxers brush against my heat.

I let out a slight moan as Grayson starts pushing and grinding his crotch onto my heat.

"Fuck." I curse under my breath and slighlty pull away, biting my lip.

"Aghh." Grayson moans.
"You like that, huh?" He gritts through his teeth.

"Fuck-, yes." I breathe out shakily.

I push onto Grayson's broad shoulders and roll him over, getting on top of him.

"Let's take care of this little problem huh?" I smirk and slightly caress mt fingers over his clothes crotch.

Grayson tences under my touch and I smirk at the affect I have on him.

I sit down on his legs and slowly pull down his boxers- letting his turned on member, point straight at the ceiling.

I lick the tip of it and then take it fully in my mouth, making Grayson moan instantly and very loudly.

"Aaagh River." He moans with his mouth wide open.
"Fuck yeah- just like that." He groans.

I bob my head up and down even faster and then I feel his member twitch inside my mouth, eventually releasing his cum, me swallowing it.

"Fuck, you're so good at that." Grayson smirks as he runs his fingers through his hair and leans on his arms, being on my eye level.

With his right hand- the one he fixed his hair with, he grabs my waist and pulls me more towards him. He smashes his lips against mine.

"Let's stretch you out a little, huh?" He smirks as he pulls away slightly.

I bite my lower lip and we lay down again, now Grayson rolling on top of me. He crawls down on my body and rips my panties off as I unclip my bra and throw it somewhere on the ground.

Grayson connects his soft delicate lips to my heat and sticks his tongue inside as he rubs his thumb over my clit.

I let out loud moans as he eventually switches places, kissing my clit slightly and pumping two fingers inside me.

He goes on until I cum aswell and then he crawls back up, facing me.

"You aren't ready for what's to come, babygirl." He says in a husky voice as he bites his lower lip.

"Oh but I bet I am." I tease.