f o u r t y t h r e e

G r a y s o n ' s  p o v11:57pm, saturday—

11:57pm, saturday

I wrap my arm tightly around River as she lays between my arms, with her head on my chest.

For some reason there is an awful tension in this room. We both feel it, I know it.

I softly rub my thumb over her arm and feel her shiver under my touch. I let out a deep and shaky breath before releasing her from my grip and laying down on top of her.

"Did you feel that aswell?" I ask with an unsteady breathing.

River nodds her head rapidly and I smash my lips onto hers without thinking. I forcefully begin to move them as River joins without a single bit of hasitation.
I lean on my lower arms as I softly begin to roll my body, specifically my lower region- on hers.

I feel myself start to grow at the feeling of her- also- dripping heat against my hard one.

I slip my tongue inside her mouth and let it move with hers as my left hand goes down to her panties, ripping them off in a second.

River gasps at the sudden action, giving me more access into her mouth and I push my tongue in deeper.

I whiggle my hand under her back and unclip her bra, finding it a shame it it'd be ruined sknce I really like this bra. I slide the straps off her arms and grab with my left hand one of her boobs and start squeezing it, earning sexy moans from her.

So sexy that I feel myself grow even more.

"Urghh fuck." I groan and slide my boxers off my legs as quick as I can. I just can't take this tension anymore.

I'm too horny to wait for her tight self to wrap around me.

I open my night stand drawer as fast as I possibly can but River stops me.

"I'm on the birth control pill now, Gray." She whispers.

I nodd and quickly push inside her with a lot of power.

A loud moan escapes River's plump lips and I smash mine on them.

"Hmmm fuck." I mumble against them as I slowly start to pick up the pace.

"Aah harder Grayson." River moans.

As soon as she moans my name, I pick up my speed until I'm pounding into her, litterly.
I wrap her legs around my waist and grab the headboard of my bed with both my hands.
I start pounding even harder- if possible, and feel myself completely filling her up as I have more access now. River places her small hands on my back and digs her nails into my skin, dragging them down as I feel the wounds appear.

"Aaaahh fuck River." I groan.
"You're so tight." I gritt through my teeth as I shut my eyes harshly, before relaxing them again.

For a second, the only thing you could here were our body's colliding, our skin slapping against the others', and River's soft moans mixed with my groans.

I feel my dick twitch inside her and feel my face start to scrumble in- probably the weirdest way ever.

Soon I release inside her at the same time as she does. Our mixed cum drips out of her entrance as I slowly pull out of her.

I sit down on my knees between River's legs, where I was at aswell while pounding into her.
I place my hands on my knees and catch my breath as River does so aswell.

"Fuck that was amazing." I choke out at my lack of oxygen.

"Yeah." River says breathlessly.
"But now we should really get some sleep." She announces.
"Tomorrow you'll be meeting Blake, remember?" She smiles.

I nodd with a smile on my face and turn of the blue headboard lights.

"Goodnight princess." I kiss her lips.
"Daddy loves you." I smirk.

"Well, tell daddy I love him too."