Christmas Kisses: Part 2 (The Gay Ending)

"Back to Starbucks it is!" Ross declared. This suggestion faced no opposition since everyone was ravenous.

Lilith wasn't in the loop of anything happening, so she promptly turned on her heel and began to head for her car.

"Hey! Wait! Bench girl!" A voice yelled again. It was Alina.

"It's Lilith." Lilith sighed and reluctantly returned to the group, knowing that her attempts to escape Alina's hold were futile. (It was kind of cute, though.) When Lilith returned to the group, Alina patted her on the head. "Oh right. Lilith."

Alina jumped, attempting to wrap her arms around her friends' shoulders. Unfortunately, she was far too short to do this, so she ended up both straining her arms and dragging Ross and Lilith with her.

"Regret," Alina mumbled when she tripped over Lilith's fashionable boots. Alina laid there on the ice for a few seconds, and everyone turned around and looked at her. Jeff, being Jeff, kicked her in the side.

"Fuck off, Jeff," she groaned, flipping him off. Exasperated, Violet grabbed the top of Jeff's hoodie and pulled it over his head. Lilith bent down and pulled Alina off the wet snow. As the small girl wiped snow off her Hufflepuff letterman jacket, Lilith patted her on the head.

~~~~~

An ambient atmosphere settled over the five teenagers as they strolled toward the coffee shop, quiet chatter ensuing for brief moments before dying down. The dazzling white snow, once a bitter December breeze, enveloped the usually bustling city of Houston in a blanket of tranquility. Alina decided that the best way to spend this time was to crack gay jokes. This caused Jeff to quip, "Stop being so gay." Of course, Violet had to slap him, Jeff cried, and the teens spent 20 minutes repeating this cycle.

"That walk almost drained all my energy," Jeff complained pathetically, nearly falling to the ground as Alina hurriedly ushered the group into the Starbucks.

"Okay, first priority is dinner." Violet stated when everyone was huddled inside. They had pulled a few tables together to form a large one. Lilith had her phone at the ready to order takeout. "I say we just go for pizza," Ross suggested. "It's a classic."

"Ah, well. We'll just have to make do with what we have. I'm pretty sure I have some good movies in the staff room." Violet mumbled as she got up from her seat. "Fantastic Beasts!" Alina called after her. "The second one!"

"I'm fine with anything so long as I don't get fat," Lilith added helpfully. Alina high-fived her and grinned. "We are going to get along very well."

Lilith patted her on the head. Again.

Twenty minutes later, the teens were gorging on delicious cheesiness, except Lilith, who had used napkins to blot out the grease.

It was a rather merry occasion. Ross and Jeff started a food fight, Alina cracked gay jokes, Violet kept Jeff in check by periodically backhanding him, and Lilith sang K-pop for far too long.

"Alright. I have a flask in my pocket. Who want to engage in underage drinking?" Alina said, pulling out a small metal container.

Violet slapped her hand away. "No illegal activity tonight! You're supposed to be responsible." Alina sighed and muttered, "Dang it."

"And you're younger than all of us, so I'm pretty sure that makes it more illegal," Jeff butted in, his face hence receiving Violet's glass of ice water.

"Wait. How old are you?" Lilith asked, turning toward the youngest. Alina sighed. "Fifteen."

Lilith patted her on the head. "Aww. You're a fetus," Ross added. Alina glared at him, yanked her cross necklace off, and threw it at him.