3

Sunday 9:25 AM.
Sidney Daniels

I woke up to the sound of the front door opening and closing. I looked up and saw I was still laying on Von who was sound asleep. I looked over at the time and realized my Dad just got home from work.

His room is downstairs which buys me some time. I tapped Von but that didn't wake him up. I grabbed his dick and started stroking it. He smiled and I knew he was up.

"Get up, my Dad's home," I said causing his eyes to flash open.

"For real?" He asked.

"Yes, get up," I said.

He got up and pulled on his basketball shorts and his wife beater.

"Why you lookin at me like that?" He asked.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like you want to swallow me whole," he said.

"Maybe I do," I said causing him to chuckle before kissing me.

"Nini! I got you something to eat!" My Dad yelled as he started coming up the stairs.

I pulled on my bra before Von ran into my closet. I grabbed my phone before my Dad came in.

"Hey, I got you some food downstairs," he said.

"Okay," I said.

"You slept wild last night," he said with a chuckle.

I laughed along with him before he closed my door back. Von peeked his head out of the closet before coming out all the way.

I walked past him into my closet before tying on my robe. I walked him downstairs and quietly opened the door for him. Before walking off my doorstep he turned around and kissed me slowly before sliding his tongue in my mouth. He kissed me passionately before giving my ass a squeeze.

"See you later," he said.

"Bye," I said sounding like a school girl as I watched him leave.

Omniscient

Von made his way to his house with a grin spread across his face. Before he reached his house he spotted his bestfriend Tre leaning against his hood.

"Hey," Von said as he approached him before dapping him up.

"What's up with you man?" Tre asked.

"Nothin, chillin," Von replied squinting at Tre through the sunlight.

"So what was that about?" Tre asked pointing at Sidney's door.

"Oh uh..." Von said before chuckling and looking back.

"What yo black ass doin here anyway? All up in my business," Von said changing the subject.

"We ain't played ball together in a minute, wanted to see if you went soft on me yet," Tre said.

"Soft? Nigga please, I'll body yo ass with a quickness," Von said.

"Like how you bodied Sidney?" Tre said causing Von's smile to fade.

"You always got somethin to say," Von said.

"Sorry, I had to!" Tre said as he laughed.

Sidney ate her food as she watched reruns of Martin. Soon she heard her Dad snoring in his room. She went back up to her bathroom to take her shower. She started playing music before she heard Von bouncing his basketball.