A Crown?

You reached into the hat and felt around, searching for something to pull out. Suddenly you feel a piece of plastic touch your palm and you wrapped your fingers around it. You pulled it out to see you had grabbed a plastic crown. Knowing who it was, you pretended to think.

    "I got Tamaki!" you shouted, as the host clubs 'King' stood up from his position on the loveseat.

    "Yes, it appears you did." I said as I pushed the both of you into the oversized walk-in closet, locking the door.

    "So, Tamaki-senpai? Do you even know how this game works?" you asked, truly curious. He looked at you and you blushed and uncontrollable shade of red.

    "Not really. Though I must admit that when Shawnee suggested this game, I was honestly intruiged." he answered. You took advantage of his obliviousness.

    "I could teach you how to play." you suggested. You had had a crush on Tamaki for awhile now, but could never find a good reason to kiss him. He looked at you expectantly. "It's simple really. You see... Well-" you tried to explain it. "Here's an example." You said, stepping closer to him in the dark.

    "_______?" Tamaki asked as you stood on your tiptoes and wrapped your arms around his neck. You pulled him closer to you slowly.

    "Yes, Tamaki?" you whispered as your lips grazed across his for a fraction of a moment. You applied slight pressure so your lips touched.

    "What're you doing?" he asked, your lips forming the words as they left his mouth. You leaned in more, and whispered.

    "I'm teaching you how to play." And with that you kissed Tamaki gently, letting your eyelids flutter closed. He was surprised and stood still. You pulled back, slightly disappointed that he didn't kiss you back. "That is how you play seven minutes in heaven." You held back a sob as you turned away from him.

    You felt a hand wrap around your waist, turnig you back around. Tamaki stared into your (e/c) eyes as he cupped one side of your face.

    "So like this?" He asked, pressing his lips to yours. You were stunned for only a moment, but quickly melted into the kiss. Tamaki licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You granted it automatically and he slipped his tongue into your mouth, exploring every inch and crevice. You moaned into the kiss as he trailed his fingers across your skin, causing goosebumps.

    You estimated that you had about three minutes left and let your hands trail to the bottom of his shirt. In one easy movement you had lifted his shirt off of him, leaving small kisses on his bare chest. Tamaki began unbuttoning your shirt as you kissed him even more passionately. He moved down your neck kissing you, attempting to find your soft spot. As he finally found it he sucked on it lightly, then bit it playfully causing you to let out a moan.

    "Tama-ki" you moaned as he kissed down your body, reaching his arm around you to unclip your bra.

    "Your seven minutes are u-" I began, but stopped as I saw the two of you lying half naked on the ground. Your cheeks flamed as you pulled your shirt back on before anyone else could see you. You stood up and lingered in the doorway. Tamaki grabbed your hand and lead you out of the closet and placed you on his lap on the loveseat as everyone else played the ridiculous game the rest of the night.

    "I love you" he whispered in your ear, causing you to blush a deep shade of red.

    "I love you too." you admitted.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>