Usa-chan?

This can't be happening. You thought to yourself as you looked at the pink stuffed bunny that Hunni-senpai always carries around. What is it called? Uh uda-kan? no. Um, Una-san? No!
    "Usa-chan!" Hunni yelled as he ran over to you. You smiled as he jumped up to get the seemingly living toy.

    "Here, Hunni-senpai." You laughed as he twirled with Usa-chan in his arms. You felt a hand touch your shoulder and jumped.

    "Jeez, ________. I was just gonna tell you that you guys have seven minutes. So hurry up." I said flinching as you glared at me. "Okay you two. Go in to the closet." I ordered as Hunni grabbed your arm, dragging you through the door.

    "________-chan!" he laughed as he spun you around in a circle. You were surprised that there was enough room to do that. "________-chan! Do you want some cake?" Hunni asked in a little kids voice.

    "Sure. I'd love some cake." you laughed as he pretend flew around to a small table with cake. You took a seat as he set a piece of cake infront of both of you. "Thank you, Hunni-senpai." You said as he took his seat.

    "You're welcome, ________-chan!" he smiled at you then suddenly stared. You felt selfconcious.

    "Um... Is something wrong, Hunni-senpai?" You fretted. He smiled agin and skipped over to you.

    "________-chan! You've got frosting on your nose!" he giggled. You couldn't help but smile at him.

    "I do?" you asked increduously, reaching for a napkin.

    "Mhm." he said while smiling. Then he leaned over and kissed your nose, removing the frosting. You stilled in surprise at the sudden action of intimacy. He smiled at you and sat back down.

    "What was that for, Hunni?" You asked as you looked down at your half finished piece of cake. He looked at you and blushed, looking back at his cake.

    "It's because I like you, ________-chan. And I wanted to see your reaction." He smiled brightly before shoving a piece of cake into his mouth. "Say, ________-chan, do you wanna hold Usa-chan?" Hunni asked in a little voice. You squealed on the inside at how adorable he was and nodded.

    "I would love to Usa-chan, Mitskuni." You said, using his real name. He blinked at you and smiled an even more brilliant smile as you cuddled the little pink bunny.

    "Tiiiiiiiimmmmeeeesss uuuuuupppp!" I yelled popping through the door. I giggled when I saw you clutching Usa-chan tightly to your chest. "Calm down, it's just me." and then I left the room.

    "Are you coming, ________-chan?" Hunni asked as he stood over you, extending his hand. You smiled slightly and took his offered hand and walked with him out of the closet. You bent down quickly and gave him a peck on the cheek.

    "I love you, Mitskuni." you whispered as you pulled back.

    "I love you, too, _______-chan!" he laughed and let go of your hand. You watched him run and jump on Mori-senpai. "Takashi! Guess what. ________-chan likes me too!" he giggled. Mori looked over at you decidedly and nodded. You were out at the balcony later, talking with him about Hunni.

    "Mori-senpai, I know what you're going to say, and I promise that I will not hurt Hunni at all." You said nervously. He just smiled and looked back inside.

    "I know." was his response. "But you should know that Mitskuni is extremely sensitive." he laughed and clapped you on the shoulder. "Just don't say no to cake or Usa-chan." and with that said, Mori walked away, leaving you stunned.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>