A Calculator?

A calculator? This could only mean one thing. I picked Kyoya! You thought to yourself as you held out the calculator.

    "I got Kyoya." you mumbled under your breath. I laughed as you looked down to keep from staring at him.

    "Thank you, ________, for my calculator." he said monotoniously. "It seems as if someone stole it from me." he said as he glared at me. I smiled innocently.

    "Well. Time for you two to get in that closet." I said as I pushed you through the door. You both fell on the ground as you entered.

    "I cannot stand her." Kyoya said as he looked up at you. He smiled slightly as he realized something. You looked at him then felt something under you. You looked down and saw that you had landed on top of him. You began to blush and let your long (h/c) hair fall infront of your face. "Are you okay, ________?" Kyoya asked as you moved off of him.

    "Yes. I just- I'm sorry for falling on you." You apologized, still hiding your blush. You had a huge crush on Kyoya for a long time now, and the only two people that knew were Haruhi and me.

    "Oh." he said with a hint of... disappointment? "It's not your fault. It is the fault of Shawnee." he tried to let you know it was okay. You glanced up in shock when he layed his hand on your shoulder comfortingly. "________, please don't cry." he whispered.

    "I'm not crying." you said indignantly, holding back tears. You stared into his eyes and gasped.

    "Yes, you are." he mummbled something under his breath. "Come here, your helpless." he exaggerated as he grabbed you wrist and pulled you to him. He wrapped his arms around you and pressed his lips to your forhead.

    "Ky-Kyoya-senpai?" you whispered cautiously. He was finally hugging you, yet it seemed forced. More tears threatened to spill over and you tried to pull from his embrace before they could fall.

    "________-chan. Here." he mumbled, pulling out a handkerchif and handing it to you. You used it and he lightly wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him. "Are you better now?" he asked.

    "Not really." you admitted solemnly. "But this helps a little." you said as you snuggled into Kyoya's embrace. He looked down at you and smiled.

    "Good. Because it will, hopefully, be this way for a long time." he laughed quietly. You looked up questioningly and he smiled more, pushing his glasses up. "I love you, ________." he whispered and pressed his lips to yours gently.

    You were breathlessly surprised when he drew back slowly and looked into your (e/c) eyes. He sat there, with you in his lap, waiting for your answer. You stared back and smiled, more tears slipping down your face.

    "Did I say something wrong? Please don't cry!" he fretted. You smiled and shook your head, pressing your lips to his firmly. You closed your eyes and so did he as your hands wrapped around his neck. You curled your fingers in his jet black hair as his tangled in your long (h/c) hair. When you pulled away, you were out of breath and smiling widely.

    "I love you, too, Kyoya." you whispered. You were both so caught up in the moment that you had realized that we had opened the door a few minutes ago. Tamaki sat sulking in the corner, whispering something about mommy and daddy.

    "Hello. Your seven minutes ended like, five minutes ago. What the hell?" I called at you. You jumped out of Kyoya's arms in surprise, dropping your hair to cover your blush. I smirked as he reached over and tucked your hair behind your ears, causing you to blush even more. "So. How's the crush working for you, Kyoya?" all he did was smile at you.

    "The more important question is: Mommy, are you cheating on Daddy?!" Tamaki yelled in exasperation, pointing at Kyoya and you.

    "So which one is 'Mommy'?" I asked. Kyoya flipped his hand up and let it drop, indicating that it was him. I laughed out loud.

    "And no, Tamaki, Mommy is not cheating on you. I'm divorcing you." Kyoya played along with Tamaki who was now growing mushrooms in the once occupied closet. "Shall we go sit, ________?" he wrapped his arm around your waist and led you to the couch. You sat down and snuggled into him, letting your eyes close and drifting off to sleep.

    "They make a cute pair, the two of them." I whispered to the others as Kyoya also began to doze off. In his arms, you looked fragile and vulnerable, as if he were holding you to protect the dangers of life. I smiled as Mori threw a blanket over the both of you.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>