Fix it

You stand across Sams crowed house and see him leaning on the counter just looking at you. You flash a devilish grin in his direction and he responds with a simple eyebrow raise.
You stand there talking to this girl you didn't know, obviously a little tipsy, that said she loved your top. Occasionally you would look back up at Sam and he would still be looking at you. The girl finally faded away and you made your way to Sam.

He greeted you with a tight embrace.

"I saw you watching me, you creep." You tease at him as you release yourself from his grip and lean on the counter he was leaning back on earlier.

He just chuckles at your comment.
He goes behind you and grabs your waist as he pressed himself against you. He leans into your ear to whisper,

"You know what you did to me right?" He presses harder.

"Can you tell?"

He asks as you feel exactly what he's talking about.
He spins you around by your waist so you face him.

"You know how to fix it." He says and you take his hand to lead him upstairs to his own bedroom.

He slams the door behind him and you spin around to push him against the door.

"Get on your knees." He demands.

You unbuckle his belt before you do as he says. You pull down his pants and boxers as he just stands there watching you. You take him in your hands and lick his tip as you look up at him as innocently as possible.

"Shit." He let's escape from his mouth as you begin to take him all in.

He grabs a fistful of your hair as he grunts at your actions so he can have full control over your head.
You look up and see him throw his head back against the door and almost shake. He's definitely about to cum but instead he takes your hair and pulls you off of him.

"Stop. Get up." He demands and you do as he says.

He pulls your shirt and your bra off as fast as he can. He walks towards you, causing you to walk backwards to the bed where you sit down as he steps completely out of his pants and takes his shirt off. He pushes your shoulders so you lay on the bed and he takes your pants off. Discarding them in no time. He wastes no time at all.

He climbs over top of you and slides a finger inside you, another one following soon after.

"Fuck." Slips from your mouth and forms a loud moan.

You look up at him to see him bite his lip and move his arm faster. When he lets go of his lip he opens his mouth, letting a grunt escape.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" He says in the sexiest tone.

"I- fuck!" You yell out as you watch him lick his lips as he watches his fingers work.

"Yes." You say, it almost sounds like you're crying out to him.

A shaky breath from you lets him know how close you are. He pulls his fingers out of you and shoves himself inside of you with no warning. You practically scream out just simply because you weren't expecting that.

"You like that?" He asks as he reaches further and further into you.

All the answers you try to give just turn into sloppy moans which is the best answer you can give him.

"Sam! Sam, I'm gonna cum." You whine out from under his body, still aggressively pleasing you.

"Yes, you are." He says into your ear as he moves his hand up to your throat.

"Come on." He whispers against your jaw as his grip becomes tighter, impairing your breathing.

The deep rasp of his voice made your eyes shoot back as you came harder than you thought you would.

"Fuck, babe." Sam said as his thrusts got sloppier and his face started to shift.

His neck hovered over your mouth and you lifted your head up and licked from his collar bone all the way up to his jaw where you bit down, making him moan out,

"Fuck." As he finally let go into you.