feelings

bakugou ran out as soon as he heard what the doctor said. it was raining outside but that wasn't what he was thinking about. that fucker had to be lying. bakugou wasn't going deaf. he couldn't be going deaf. how was he supposed to become the number one hero if he was deaf?! what would the professors think? what would class 1-A think? what would the school think? what would the public think? "pro hero in training bakugou katsuki has been found to be going deaf!" what was he going to do?

the raindrops didn't give him any answers.

~
as soon as mitsuki heard those words from the doctors mouth, the only thing she felt was dread. her son, the boy she had raised and cared for and loved, (even though she didn't show it) was going deaf. she didn't bother chasing for katsuki knowing he would need time after finding out that horrible truth.

"I'm terribly sorry ma'am, but there is no way to reverse the effects. i can however, give you some options for hearing aids that would be best suited for him."

"if it wouldn't be a problem, that would be find doctor," she said, barely managing to contain the disappointment in her voice. not disappointment got katsuki, but for the doctor. she knew it wasn't right for her to be angry at him, but she realized she didn't care as she handed him money and he handed her catalogs.

she opened the door and quietly left the room.

the clicking of her heels echoed throughout the silence of the rooms, all her worries disappearing as she realized this would be the only sound katsuki would hear later in his life.

~
bakugou walked silently through the roads, feeling rage, denial and sorrow. he couldn't let 1-A find out about this. they would feel pity for him. bakugou didn't need pity. he would do everything to make sure they didn't find out, and if they did, he would make them realize they shouldn't underestimate or pity him.

his phone rang in his pocket, signaling someone had sent him a message.

from: old hag 🙄
get home quickly, we need to tell your dad and go to UA to inform your teachers about this

he clenched his fist around his phone, fighting the shame he felt when he realized that all of the staff would soon know he, bakugou katsuki, was going deaf.

the rain hid the tear that he tried to keep in.

-
we're gonna see the teachers reactions next chapter. lmao the next chapter is ready finished but imma wait a while till i publish it ajdjsk also i know i said this chapter was going to be long and it was, but then i decided to separate this chapter and the other chapter so yeah.