decisions

the end of the chapter kinda sucks cause i lost my something and i spent a long time searching so after i found them i rushed to finish cause i had to go out. 😔😔
-
-the appointment and basically everything that has happened so far has been on a Saturday.-

"what the fuck"

voices spread through the room, everyone saying their own thoughts about the situation.

"Alright, everyone needs to calm down. We will all be coming to a conclusion on this together and we'll make sure its a good one," Nezu said. "Now, given the circumstances, there are many factors to consider. If anyone wishes to speak and say why they think Bakugou should or should not stay in UA, they may. One at a time."

Many teachers raised their hands, asking permission to share their opinions.

"Aizawa, you may go first."

"All of us know how Bakugou is. His aggressiveness has gotten him in trouble many times, but in all those times, he's always pulled through. Anyone who can't see how much potential that kid has needs to get their eyes checked."

"His aggressiveness is exactly what's going to get him hurt out in the field. The kid will be rampaging through the battle field but not be able to hear anything! Add that on to the fact that the amount of bad publicity that UA will get and we'll be dead men, and women, walking! The kid can't stay!" Present Mic argued.

All Might furrowed his eyebrows at that. He hadn't considered that. Yes, the media would attack them and claim they were putting a child's life on the life.

"If I may, I believe that if Bakugou does, and he will, manage to become a hero with his disability, the amount of good media that UA would get would be groundbreaking. We'd be the first school to teach a student with a disability and show others that they can stand a chance. Yes, Young Bakugou would have to have more training then his classmates but we all know how determined he is. If anyone can do it, it's him."

"This is putting a child's life at stake! Villains will find out about this! They could just come right behind him and he wouldn't even know! If we let him stay, he would be working day and night to not fall behind! He'd be having to work just as hard as 2nd years if he wants to pull through without his hearing! Hearing is a trait that all heroes need to have to save others and not let themselves get killed or kidnapped! You saw what happened at the training camp! The villains have already targeted him once, what's to stop them from doing it again?"

The air around them was tense, everyone taking their words to consideration.

"We all know Bakugou. We all know how hard-headed he is. If we tell him he can't study at UA, he will go to another school and keep trying. Hizashi, you already know sign language, you could teach him. We could have support tech build him something to help him as much as his hearing does. If I'm being honest, the kid is quite brash sometimes but if there's a possibility he cant stay at UA and become a hero, AND UA will get good publicity, then I vote for him to stay." Midnight said, talking for the first time since their meeting started.

"Ok, now that we've hear people's sides on this, we'll vote."

Everyone nodded in agreement, all having made their decision on the case.

"Everyone that thinks that Bakugou should stay in UA please raise your hand." 5 hands shot to the air.

"Everyone that thinks Bakugou shouldn't stay in UA, raise your hand." 6 hands.

Aizawa's breath caught in his throat as he looked at Hizashi's grimace under his stare.

"Nezu, you didn't vote." Midnight questioned.

Nezu looked around the room then out the door, where the Bakugou's were waiting for the news.

"I believe that Bakugou should stay," he finally said, after waiting a few seconds.

"Then it's a tie."

Everyone looked around the room to see if anyone would change sides but it appeared no one would be up to it.

"Then I guess it's Young Bakugou's choice," All Might said, looking to Nezu for confirmation and his lips quirking up when Nezu nodded.

Ectoplasm went and opened the door and asked Mitsuki and Katsuki to come in. They both looked nervous, the latter being a bit better at hiding it. Bakugou breathed in, after all, the decision they had made was affecting his whole life.

"Mrs. Bakugou, we talked and took a vote on your sons future at UA and ended up with a tie in whether Bakugou would stay at UA or whether he would leave. The final choice is up to you and your son."

Bakugou looked up, who the hell had voted for him to leave? Shit, if he found out, he sure as fuck was going to make sure them happy they voted to kick him out.

He shook himself out of his thoughts and focused more on the matter at hand. He knew he wanted to stay in UA but the real problem was convincing his old hag to let him.

He looked at her in the eyes, sending a silent message that said 'I swear to fucking All Might if I leave UA, I will tear the streets down.' Hopefully she understood.

She sighed. "Katsuki, promise me you'll try not to get hurt. It won't do much but I swear kid, if you ever get kidnapped or get a extremely hurt, I'm pulling you out."

He scowled but silently thanked her with the smallest hind of a smile. He turned to look at his teachers and they all nodded at him, showing him they were ok with his decision. All but one. Present Mic.
Huh, so he was one of the fuckers who didn't want him to stay at UA. Well, Bakugou looked forward to his future in English.

"We'll assign someone from support to make you something to help you when you're in the field, Aizawa will talk to you about that later," Nezu explained."

Well at least he'd have that. 'It better fucking look good with my hero costume' he thought.

"We will also need to change Bakugou's schedule since we will be adding some extra training classes. Bakugou, you will be training with Aizawa in the mornings before first class, then you'll go with Present Mic to learn sign language after classes on Tuesday's and Thursday's."

Oh fuck no. Now he was having 2 classes with the guy that wanted him gone. Great day.

"Will you be ok with that?" Nezu asked.

"Yeah it's fucking fine." No, it's really fucking not.

"Apart from that, we will need you to go back to your doctor to see if there's anything they can do to help. You may stay at home instead of the dorms so that it is easier for you to get there tomorrow."

"Well, that's it then. I guess this meeting's over. We can go over other things on Monday if you have any questions for us."

His mom nodded and said some final stuff to the principal before they both walked out of the room.

"Well that went better than expected, brat," Mitsuki shrugged.

He nodded in agreement. "Well it's not like they could refuse me. You know damn well I'd fight back."

She playfully scoffed at him, shoving his shoulder before she got in the car.

"Like they said, we'll need to go back to the doctors tomorrow to see if there's anything else they can do."

Bakugou sighed, knowing tomorrow was going to be a long day.

At least he was still in UA, and that was what mattered the most at the moment.

-

I already started the next chapter so it'll be up soon maybeee