Ask 2

Heal : This ask is from Anyayeet, so you want to know how Lansie got together.

Heal : Uh, so, that ship hasn't arisen in the book yet, none of them are dating yet, with the exception of Asgoriel.

Heal : But I will not skip this ask! I will not be a fucking lazy ass today!

Heal : So let's go to the future, where they are together!

*Heal uses godly book powers to travel to the future (where I can be with you DDLC FANS SAY AYE)*

*all Deltarune characters are now running and screaming at my arrival*

Heal : Huh? Am I wearing 2 year old fashion trends? Or rather, things that were never trendy?

Ralsei : It's that girl who claims to be our god!

Kris : What are we gonna do about that creep?

Susie : shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit

Lancer : wordimnotallowedtosaywordimnotallowedtosaywordimnotallowedtosaywordimnotallowedtosaywordimnotallowedtosaywordimnotallowedtosaywordimnotallowedtosaywordimnotallowedtosay

Heal : Ah, Lancer, Susie! Just the two I'm looking for!

Lansie : Uh....what?

Heal : How did you two get together?

Susie : Uh, well, one day, May 16th, 2019, we were out with Kris and Ralsei. Lancer was being a total dorky idiot, so I had to save him from Officer Undyne after he yelled "I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT"

Lancer : I was on a sugar high!

Susie : Sure, sure. Anyway, we just kinda stuck to each other after that incident and now we just consider ourselves "together" or some shit.

Heal : Ah, thank you!

Heal : Thanks for requesting! Feel free to request more things if you want to see, forgot to mention this is also a dare book, I'll add that to the title soon! But for now, bOI!