waterstons

waterstons

ABOUT ME ,
hello! i'm kj. i'm eighteen and a loser that has more problems than there are hours in a day. my hobbies include painting, photography, dancing and snowboarding. i've been dancing since i was 5 (everything from hiphop and locking to ballet and tap), so dancing is basically my life. i'm obsessed with coffee and can drink a few pints in a day. that's how i stay awake.

i'm a massive potterhead. surprise surprise. i've been a fan of the harry potter series since my father introduced the series (the books) to me when i was 5. after that, i've been in love with the wizarding world. my favourite character from the harry potter series has to be luna and my favourite from fantastic beast has to be tina (with theseus and newt right behind)

besides being an extensive harry potter nerd, i love marvel, maze runner and star wars. i quite like plants, but i'm a terrible plant mum. (i've managed to kill a cactus...?) i have periods where i'm really motivated to actually write and get my stories done, and more frequently, i have periods where it's like i've disappeared from the surface of the earth, but i think that's completely normal.

and i'm apparently posh. or so my friends say. i wouldn't call me posh, but whatever.

but yeah. i don't know what else to write here, so i guess this is it for me. thank you for reading this about me thingy.

MY STORIES , (that relate to this account)
close as strangers theseus scamander published

WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME ,
kik : seaveys
alrightkj.tumblr.com