ASHTON

ASHTON.

SIXTEEN.

NEWT ENTHUSIAST.

ASHTON IS A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL WHO HAS ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON WITH HER LIFE, to be completely honest she has mental breakdowns more than once a week because of school. But other than that, she spends her time screaming and raving about fictional characters. The exact interest changes from them to time, but for the past month or so she's dived down a deep and dark hole of Harry Potter again. Which, also set her off on a tangent with her father who had a different opinion on Severus Snape than her. Although, to be fair, it seems the entire fandom didn't know what to think of the man. But it was with a renewed interest of Harry Potter that she went back into the Crimes of Grindlewald movie and thus her heart was thrust straight back into the love of one certain Newton Scamander — and not to mention Theseus — and his love of his magical beasts. So, when she started to talk to people in a groupchat about a fic, they came up with the idea for this account, to share their love of all of the characters of fantastic beast!

OTHER FACTS ABOUT ASHTON
— quite likes marvel
— is very attached to her cat, Solo
— is also very attached to her HP OC Evelyn
— enjoys to make graphics
— enjoys writing (whenever she has the time from school)
— wants to go into a biological field focusing on the study of animals (veterinary medicine specifically)
— is from the south so says 'y'all' a lot, like way too much

STORIES OF ASHTONS
that relate to this account —
— Simply Fantastic [N. Scamander] published
— Somebody Else [T. Scamander] unpublished
— Records [H. Potter] published
— Dark Arts [N. Tonks] published
— Nightmares [R. Lupin] unpublished
— Wish Upon A Star [N. Longbottom] unpublished
— Card Game [R. Weasley] unpublished
— Youth [G. Weasley] unpublished
— Chaotic Minds [H. Granger] unpublished

WAYS TO CONTACT HER
— wattpad, sebstab
— instagram, @sebstabgraphics
— pinterest, @sebstab
— deviantart, @sebstab
— youtube, @sebstab
— twitter, @yalocaltrashton