8

Thank you @helly2805 for the feedback on my story. I really appreciated it! so glad you like the first half of "The Princess and the Devil" and I can't wait for you to read the rest!

Migliore Amico(best friend): does this teacher even know what he is talking about?

I chuckled as I looked at my phone. Alessia and I are in AP programming with a substitute teacher who clearly has never taught programming. We were listening to a boring lecture when the phone rang. The teacher rolled his eyes and picked it up. He hummed in reply before hanging up. "Regina King and Alessia Galletti your mothers are here to pick you up, some kind of family emergency. Pack up and you can go."

We looked at each other confused and shrugged before packing up our stuff. The teacher handed us a note and we left the class. "Did uncle Chris mention any deal today?" I asked her.

"No, you?" I shook my head. "Well do you think its a real emergency?"

I shrugged. "I don't think so, I mean we would have gotten a text to ditch not a call from the school."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. So what do you think-"

"Regina baby what are you doing out of class?" we turned around to see Andrew walking up to us smirking. He was wearing a pair of black jeans, a black hoodie leather jacket, a grey t-shirt, and a pair of grey shoes. He looked really good and my breath shuddered.

"We got a call, family emergency," I said. "What are you doing out of class?"

He shrugged. "Got bored. What's the emergency?"

I shrugged. "Don't know. We haven't got a text about anything."

Alessia tapped my shoulder. "Voi due siete amici? (You two are friends?)"

I was about to reply when Andrew spoke. "Yeah, we are. How are you Alessia?"

She smiled at him. "I'm good Andrew. I didn't know you spoke Italian."

"Neither did I."

He shrugged. "I'm fluent in Spanish because of my mom and aunt Sydney is over all the time, so I just learnedItaliann over the years. I'm basically fluent."

I nodded my head in understanding. "Wel,l now we know we can't go around talking about you in Italian."

He smirked. "You talk about me?"

I rolled my eyes. "I don't know Drew, maybe I do maybe I don't."

He raised his eyebrow. "Drew?"

My eyes widened slightly. "I uh I don't know. It- it just came out. Sorry."

He smiled. "No I uh it's okay. I kinda like it." I smiled at him. "But that means I need a nickname for you."

I rolled my eyes. "You have a nickname for me."

He waved his hand in a dismissing way. "No, I need a new one."

I shook my head. "No, you don't Drew."

He smiled at the use of my nickname. "C'mon Gina nicknames are cute. I mean your dad still calls your mom princess." Said Alessia.

I smiled. My dad is so unconditionally in love with my mother and my mom is so unconditionally in love with my dad. "Yeah well, Drew isn't gonna start callin me princess."

Alessia nodded. A few seconds later she chuckled to herself. I raised my eyebrow in question at her. "I just thought of something funny. You know how your dad calls your mom princess?" I nodded. "And you know how they named you Regina?"