50

Thank you @justyurgrlinluv for the feedback on my stories! I'm glad you liked how I wrote the love between the MC's and the smut in the books 😉.

"I love babysitting Annelise." I sighed, snuggling deeper into Drew's chest. He hugged me tighter and kissed the top of my head. We were laying underneath a large tree on top of a blanket watching Annelise play on the swing set.

"I love being able to kiss you in public." He whispered turning my face to kiss me. I smiled kissing him back. "And you are so much fun to kiss."

I closed my eyes. He grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers. "I can't believe we are graduating in a week."

"I know." He kissed the top of my head. "Have you picked what school you're going to?"

I shook my head. "I have until prom to give them my decision." I have had many offers from colleges around the world since I was 12. As of now, I have narrowed down my choices down to five schools in the US. Columbia, Harvard, Stanford, Yale, and Duke are letting me have time to pick where I want to go because they all want me very badly. And I still don't know what I'm gonna pick."

"You'll make the right decision."

I tilted my head up to look at him. "It'll be easier if you tell me where you're going." I pleaded. He shook his head smiling. I pouted. "Drew c'mon please."

"No Queenie." He laughed. He brushed back my hair staring at me lovingly. "I don't want you to pick your college based on where I'm going."

He leaned down kissing me again. "Fine but if we end up on different sides of the country I'm gonna kill you." He chuckled. "I mean it, I don't want to not be near you for four years."

He stroked my cheek. "I want you to go to a school you'll love." I turned my head kissing his palm. "Now let's stop talking about this and let me hold you."

I nodded. "Okay."

"So what color is your dress?" He asked rubbing my back. "I wanna make sure I can match."

"It's a surprise and anyway we can't match."

He sat up making me sit up along with him. "Aren't we going together Queenie?" He questioned.

"You know we can't."

"Actually I don't." He said standing up. I sighed looking up at him. "Don't you dare give me that face, I'm done with this crap of not telling people."

"Drew-"

"No Regina. This is ridiculous." He shouted. Annelise looked over at us and started walking over. "Do you even want to be with me?"

"Of course I want to be with you."

"Then let's tell everyone about us." I sighed. "You can't give me crap about our families. Annelise and your mother love me, Luca is best friends with Robbie, your dad tolerates me, and your brother has been warming up to me. So what other reason do we have for not telling everyone?"

"Drew please," I whispered standing up and folding up the blanket. "C'mon sorellina." I grabbed Annelise's hand letting her start to pull me home. We were inside our property when we heard his voice again.

"Damnit, Regina." He screamed. "Don't you walk away from me, we have to talk about this."

"What do you want me to say?" I cried, tears welling up in my eyes.

"That you want to be with me. That you don't want to hide me from the world."

"Drew baby please," I Said. "Of course I want to be with you, I just don't think it's the right time."

"Bullshit."

"Go inside Annelise." She did as I said running inside, leaving Drew and me alone in the street. "You're all I want, you're all I've ever wanted."

"You sure as hell aren't acting like it." He ran his hand through his hair. He looked over at me with sad eyes. "I'm done."

My world stopped. I couldn't breathe and I could feel a tear running down my cheek. I stepped towards him. "You don't mean that." I whimpered.

He stepped back. "I do." He looked at me for a minute just taking me in. "Goodbye Regina." He walked down the road away from the property, away from me.

I fell to my knees crying. "Drew please!" I screamed after him. I cried and screamed for him but he didn't come back. I stood up and started walking back to the house. I screamed when arms wrapped around my waist and covered my mouth. Another man came in front of me grabbing my legs. My wrists and legs were tied tight with rope before I was hit hard in the head, knocking me out.

I woke up with a pounding head. I opened my eyes to see a familiar face. He smiled softly at me. "You're awake."

"J-Johnny?" I asked. I sat up. "W-whats going on? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, are you okay?"

"yeah just a little dizzy," I said as I tried to stretch my arms out but they pulled back. I looked down to see chains around my wrists. "Johnny, can you look for something small and sharp so that I can pick this lock?" He nodded and stood up. "Wait... Johnny, why aren't you chained up?"

He sat back down beside me. He grabbed my hand. "They don't chain up the boss." I ripped my hand from him scooting away from him. "Calm down babe."

"What is going on?"

"Did you know that Johnathan is actually my middle name?" I shook my head confused. "My full name is Jeremiah Johnathan Summers."

"Dante's kid." I breathed out. "This whole time you were his kid. Why are you even here?"

"My father was a genius and your parents killed him. The plan was to get to your parents through you but-" he reached out to touch my face. I scooted farther away bumping into something. "I didn't foresee falling for you."

I turned my head to see the body of a dead woman. She was all bones and dust. I started breathing heavily. "What the hell Johnny?"

"She was a slut who fucked my father after he got out of prison." He growled. "When I told her about my plan she wanted me to stop but I couldn't have that so I killed her."

"Why is she he-"

"You know your mother was supposed to be my mom. I don't know if I could stand you being my sister." He ran his hand along my side. I slapped his hand away. "I don't know how Antonio does it."

"You're sick Johnny." I whimpered. "Please let me go and we can get you help."

"I don't need help." He screamed. He stood up and started pacing. "I'm fine. Your family killed my father, you guys are the ones that need help."

"You're right. We-we were wrong to kill your father but taking me won't do anything."

"you're right it won't. You are just part of the plan. Your father is locked away tight in prison, your mother is freaked out, Your little sister should be gone and you are safe with me."

"So what is the plan?" I asked. "Put us all in shambles and then attack?"

He grabbed my hands. "I'm protecting you. The plan is once the dangerous members of your family are out of the way and your gang is in ruin then me and you swoop in to run the gang."

I smirked. He looked at me confused letting my hands go. "We found proof that got my father out of prison, My mother is perfectly fine now that my father is out, my sister is perfectly safe at home with her guard, and trust me I'll be home very soon."

***********************************************************************************************

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN! Crazy. For any of you who guessed it, kudos to you. I guess that means my writing is predictable but hey it's fun to write and read! This morning I get to hand out thanksgiving cards to the elderly at a senior living center so that should be fun! I hope everyone has a great weekend and week!