Chapter Twenty Four

Emily's POV.

"Dad where are you?" I called out as I entered the mansion.

"We're up here." He called back from upstairs.

I entered the room that was across the hall from mine. Dad, Sally and Principal Swanson was gathered around Jeff who seemed to be lying on the bed conscious. Principal Swanson injected a needle into his arm as I stood around him.

"Shhh Jeff just go to sleep." He said.

Jeff hesitated like he was about to yell at him but the drugs took effect too soon and he fell asleep.

"I've put him in an induced coma until he fully heals. His ability seems to quicken when he is asleep. I'll be back in about a week or two." He said to Dad before turning to me.

"You really did a total on him. Just be lucky he had this ability or your old man would have been furious." He said.

"I'm sorry sir and I guess I didn't say sorry to you to Dad." I said apologetically.

"It's okay Emily. Just be careful next time." Said Dad.

"Please. Call me Dr. Smiley when we're out of school." Said Dr. Smiley.

I nodded before Dad ushered us out of the room. Dr. Smiley left a little after and Sally was somewhere else in the mansion. Dad and I were in the lounge room lying on the lounges in silence.

Should I tell him about Julian? No I need to tell him about Julian but when is the right time? I guess there's no time like the present I suppose.

"Dad?" I said

"Yes?" He replied.

"I need to tell you something." I said.

He then sat up a little giving me his full attention.

"I met a boy at school." I stated.

"Uh huh." He replied.

"He is a werewolf Dad and I think that I have feelings for him." I said.

"You think that you have feelings?" He said.

"Yeah I don't know. It all makes my head spin." I said.

"What does your heart tell you?" He replied in his deep soothing voice.

"That I love him." I replied back.

He paused for a moment.

"If your heart tells you that he is the one, trust it but always make room in your heart for heartbreak as love is not always destined." He said.

Love wasn't easy for Dad I guess.

"Thanks Dad." I smiled.

"Now tell me more about him." He said.

"Well he's name is Julian, he is about sixteen years old and he lives in the Black Blood Clan." I said.

For some reason he froze like he chocked. Did I say something bad?

"That's great sweetie. I'll have to meet him one day." He said before getting up.

"Now if you don't mind me I'm going to go for a stroll in my forest. You can join me if you don't mind tagging along." He said.

"Sure." I replied as I also got up and followed him outside.

Because of the occasion I had changed into my Slender form so my father and I looked the same. It was something different than being in my human form.

Slenderman's POV.

Emily and I walked through the forest talking about random stuff. I feel sorry for her that she had fallen in love with the enemy. A rogue. And she doesn't even know. I will have to tell her now to get the pain over and done with.