Chapter 6

"How'd you know I live here?" I asked with my eyes wide opened. There were many reasons he could make but I hope stalking was not in his list.

"Hye Nayeon," he greeted but I didn't respond, instead I just stood there like a statue. "I just got back from school and I saw you walking through this way and then to this house. But actually I'm not sure whether it's you or not. When I rang the bells and ta-da.. it's you."

I didn't say a word and still processing what he just said. 'Did he follow me? Does that means he now knew where I live? Should I tell Taeyong?'

"Relax. You seem like you have a lot of question," he grinned.

'Relax? You tell me to relax? How can I relax when I'm talking to a person who I was asked to avoid? Plus I don't know you. There's a high possibility that you might be my stalker. How can I relax when I'm thinking about you like this?'

Eventhough I was still in doubt about him, there was this feeling, felt like actually there was nothing wrong about him, felt like his conversations with me were one of my favourite memories. But I couldn't remember anything, moreover when Taeyong asked me to not get close with him. He could be one of my best memory but he did something to me that made Taeyong eagerly told me not to.

Getting zero answer from me, Mark proceeded, "I heard you lost your memories. It seems like you forgot about me too. Would you like to have a walk, knowing about each other again?"

"Uh..."

"Hye.. am I interrupt you two?" Donghee came out of nowhere. My inner self is relieved and quickly brought Donghee away after apologising to Mark that I couldn't go with him.

I turned around to look at Mark who was masked with a disappointed face and the feels inside me.. I felt really sorry for him which I didn't know why. Was it really a mask or was he sad for real?

"You're alright?" I turned back around and faced Donghee who was stopped in front of me. I nodded and walked past by him. "You look worried. Should I go to him?"

I stopped my pase and my body stiffened. That idea was not a good one and I have to stop him before he could do so. "Uh.. let's just go to park and jog. Shall we?"

"Jogging with that face is not fun. So that's why today's plan will not jogging. We change plan," he smiled.

"Correction. Your plan, not we".

"You're gonna like it," he grinned.

*****

"THIS IS SO DELICIOUS," I squealed as I ate the Ice Cream Sundae. His treat, nice.

"See. Your facial expression is change now," he giggled. He took another spoonful of his ice cream and enjoyed the taste of it.

"It's even more delicious because someone paid for me," I laughed.

Instead of jogging, we took a walk around the park with ice cream on our hand. Enjoying the cool air brushing my hair off of my face. Passing a group that filled with laugh, girls gossiping and an old couple where the old man gave water to his wife who was wiping her sweat on her forehead.

"Sweet. I would like to have a wife who would jog with me even when we're old. Like them," Donghee said with his smile on his face. His eyes fixed on that couple but then looked away. I agreed with him and thinking how my husband was like in the future.

We sat on a bench nearby and silence owned the atmosphere between us, not an awkward one. We watched the sky turning from blue to orange and that was when I realised it was almost six.

Before we went home, Donghee faced me and asked, "why are you not wearing any accessories? I mean, girls always wear them. Like rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces and more".

"I don't really like accessories. They're beautiful but I don't wear them. I don't really know why.. maybe because I'm too lazy? Heh. But sometimes people give them to me and I just put them in my accessories box because who knows someday I would wear them," I smiled.

Donghee nodded slowly and didn't ask more what he wanted to ask. We stood up and ready to walk away but then I saw someone was running from far away towards us. As the person getting closer, I recognised him right away.

Mark.

'What again?'

"Nayeon, we need to talk. It's urgent," He said between his breathe. "Ah.. alone".

I doubt he would do something to me but he seemed like he was not lying. I looked at Donghee who was staring at Mark fiercely. I cleared my throat and asked Donghee to walk first but he refused. After convincing him for many times, he stood few meters away from us.

Without wasting much time, I quickly asked him, "so what is it?"

"I know you need more time to remember who is me but time is running out. Your final exam is near and after you finish it, you'll fly back to Korea. I can't go back to Korea until it's over which that means less chance for you to remember who I am to you and... your family," he explained so fast that I barely caught what he said. This boy could become and LTE rapper in the future.

"Woah.. slow down. What did you mean?"

"What I mean is that you need to know who I am. I didn't mean to stress you out but I have to tell you".

I rose my eyebrows up, asking why I need to know him and his answer got me shook..

"I'm your brother, your real one".

~~~~~~

HEYYOO. Thank you for being patient!! Huhuu. And I love you guys who still read, vote and even put this not-that-awesome book in your reading list. Awwwweee *send loves from the bottom of my heart*