Chapter 2

"If I'm a monster. Then you
Must be the creator of them all. "
~Karina Halla

The MP3 is not exactly a normal conference room as we it where the meetings go. The guards on each exit and enter while there on stage are the commanders, the founders, and first hybrids or as our species called Dragonites.

"Sub Dragonites, go to your classes!"

As we go to our classes, there are eight classes. The eight classes are Stoker, Boulder, Tracker, Sharp, Tidal, Mystery, Strike, and Specials.

The Stroker class are hot-headed fire breathers. This class includes hybrids that can set themselves on fire, as well as most of the smaller hybrid species. A Stoker Class hybrid losing its fire is a sign that it is going to die, although its flames can be reignited by a Fireworm Queen's venom or by eating their Flame Gel combs. The commander of this class is Kenneth "Venom" Azrael. He is 7 ft. tall, has yellow strip morhawk, hazel eyes, and a very strong muscular appearance. He has blue wings, membranes between his fingers, a dark-colored stripes pattern, and a thick spiked tail as he carries a gecko-like appearance. His hybrid dragon is Flame Whipper. His second-in-command, his sister Edana "Fire Savior" Azrael. She is 6'2ft tall, with short blonde hair with strips of brown, golden eyes, and a little leaner than her brother but just like brother. She possesses several horns located at the back of her nape and the front of her snout that together resemble a crown. Her scales are pale gold, with tan colored horns, spots, and have a neon green underbelly with distinctive scales, yellow protuberances at the back of her head, blue lean wings, row of thin spines run along from her back to her lizard-like tail. Her hybrid dragon is Titan Fireworm Queen.

"Tsk" Void glare at one of the other Dragonites in the Stoker class for reasons...

...Flashback...

2 Years Ago...

"I really hate long hair," Void says as he tries to use his claws to cut his hair but fails misery.

"Nah, I think you look cute." I smirk when he glares daggers at me. Ever since we talked that night, he was a loner to everyone except me as he glared on some guards for his own reasons.

"Is there like scissors or something to cut my hair?"

"No only because they think we use it against them"

"Are they really that paranoid?"

"Yep,"

"Ahh!" he hit his head to the table dramatically, "They do realize we have claws, right?"
"Then use your claws."
"Not Funny." he then noticed that most Stoker Class hybrids have short hair.

"How come they have short hair?" I look at the hybrids and answer,"Oh they say they found ways to cut their hair.." as I look back, I notice he walking towards them as finished my sentence, "..but who want to have their heads on fire." Sigh in disbelief.

As 30 minutes past, as I lean back at the wall in the hallway, I try to back hold back my laughter as I see void hair on fire as it half burns.

"So, how was your haircut?" I couldn't hold back the smugness in my voice.

"I have long hair until I get scissors and a proper haircut,"