A night you would never forget

It has now been a week since you returned and turned into a vampire. You just finished a midnight stroll with Alucard which of course involved killing a few stray vampire wannabes.

You arrived back into the mansion and went into your room. You fell back onto your bed and sighed closing your eyes. You heared your door open and your eyes shot open, looking over at the door you see Alucard walk in and close and lock the door behind him.

Y/N: Alucard what are you doi-

Before you could finish your sentence Alucard was on top of you kissing your plump lips with love and wanting. You melt into the kiss and wrap your arms around you. You both pulled back and a blush dusted your cheeks as Alucard leant down and whispered into your ear.

Alucard: i want you...

Your body froze unsure what to do or say. You gulped and Alucard looked at you frowning. As a lump arose in your throat and you choked out.

Y/N: n-no you have S-seras...

You attempt to move away but Alucard stops you.

Alucard: no..i want you not her...what happened a couple years ago was the only time...it was a foolish mistake...i regretted it everyday till i found you again...i want to make it right...i love you..

Your breath hitched as you heared him say that. You looked into his eyes unsure if he was being truthful. You knew a little trick to tell if he was lying. You realised he was telling the truth and your eyes widened slightly.

Y/N: i-i love you too Alucard..

You both met in a passionate love filled kiss.

~lemon time!~
Your hands automatically started to take off his clothes quickly and he did the same to you.

~Alucards pov~
I sat up looking at Y/N. She was soo beautiful and i chuckled as she instinctly covered herself. I let out a chuckle as i moved her hands away and kissed her softly.

Alucard: you are soo beautiful. Inside and out.

~back to normal!~
As soon as he said that you blushed hard. He leant down and kissed you had his hands squeezes your breasts gently and his thumbs rolled over your nipples making a small moan errupt from your throat. One of his hands glided down your body and rested on your womanhood. You squirmed as he entered a digit and slowly pumped it in and out. More moans errupted and you felt a knot that signaled you were close. Alucard sensed this and pulled out causing you to whimper and him to grin. He pulled down his boxers and your eyes widened as you saw how big his member was. He smirked as he lined it upto your womanhood.

Alucard: i know your still a virgin. I will take it easy. Just relax.

You nodded and he slowly entered into you. You hissed in pain and tightly gripped his biceps digging in your nails as tears threatened your eyes. He leant down kissing the tears away. After a few moments you adjusted and signalled for him to move, he thrusted slowly and pleasure shot through your body making moans spill out your mouth. Alucard moved faster causing the bed to rock and bang again the wall. The knot appeared again.

Y/N: A-alucard im gonna-
Alucard: me too!

You both released together. Your back arched as it twitched then went limp. Alucard collapsed onto you and you both breathed heavily. Alucard kissed you softly.

Alucard: be mine for the rest of our immortal life.
Y/N: yes Alucard i will.

Alucard laid beside you and held you close. You smiled and cuddled him before falling into a deep calming sleep.

~~~~~~~

How was that my vamplings? First time doing this! Hope you enjoyed!