hospital drama pt1

You awaken in a hospital room and look around the empty space. The only noise you hear is the sirens outside. You slowly get up and go towards the window to find it is painted black (obviously to block out the sunlight). You turn around when you hear the door open and see a man in his mid 40's dressed in a white coat and who obviously was a doctor.

Doctor: ah miss L/N my name is doctor blake. Im a private doctor hired by the hellsing organization. We need to talk about what is going on with you.

You nod as you sit on the bed slowly. You watch as the doctor pulls up a chair besides you.

Dr Blake: so we did some tests and couldnt find anything to say you were ill instead we found something else.

You look at him confused.

Y/N: well what is that then?

Blake: well congratulations miss L/N your pregnant

A smile goes across his face while yours drops into a scared one. All you could think was how you was going to tell Alucard. Will he be happy about it? Will he be mad? Will he reject you and you end up a single mother?
Your mind was buzzing, you didn't notice that the doctor had left the room and Alucard had entered.

Alucard: Y/N? are you okay? I was soo worried about you.

Alucard takes you in a long warm embrace and you relax abit in his arms. You were scared but knew it was best to get it over and done with and just tell him.

Y/N: Alucard?

Alucard: yes my queen?

Y/N: Alucard im-

Before you could get out another word the door flies across the room causing you and Alucard to jump into a fighting stance. Your eyes widen when you see the familiar person in the doorway and you whisper under your breath.

Y/N: Anderson...