Im his target

Marshmello's pov
When i was searching i noticed that i was being chased by someone they pin me to the wall and scratch me in the face i was shaking in fear i screamed for one of or multiple or help me then deadmau5 came through the door
He tackle the man (yes he realize its a man) deadmau5 then picked me up and take to another bedroom he then found some bandages hey are you ok mello face he said i looked down to the ground and blushed then i said yeah thanks i was kinda scared there he was blushing hard and then we talked about what happend i started to cry until he holds my face up he got closer and closer to my face and then we kissed(......💖love is in the air)

Skillerx's pov.
I was looking around and see a bedroom door open i looked inside and saw marshmello and deadmau5 kissing i then took a picture and  ran with a evil laugh until i notice that i have my phone but theres no wifi i was sad ;-;  i went back to see a paper on the table i took a look at it and then when i walked back to the main area to see frexy tied up i ran up to her then say are FREXY ARE YOU ALRIGHT.....frexy? I looked down to see that her blood is everywere GOT DANG IT WHY US WHY!? I yelled deadmau5 and marshmello came to see whats wrong amd they gasp did did you kill frexy nemu said walking in the main room i said WHAT NO I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING i think you killed hwr sluhii said DO DIP SHORLOCK!! Anne- Marie screamed.

No ones pov.
So the others think it was skillerx who killed frexy slushii ran to the door to open it as fast as he could
Marshmello was holding deadmau5 tightly so nemu tackle him to the ground and started slapping skillerx in the face nemu said WHAT THE FRICK WHY DID YOU KILL HER ANSWER ME she then slaped him agian slushii and anne-Marie were shocked until skillerx saw something it the roof
They all looked and blood was driping down to the floor and it was kiki's body they all screamed in fear they all ran to the door and trying to break the door down together but obviously theybgaild to get out of there and then somebody grabs marshmello and take him with the murderer they heard mello screamed .

So the others think it was skillerx who killed frexy slushii ran to the door to open it as fast as he couldMarshmello was holding deadmau5 tightly so nemu tackle him to the ground and started slapping skillerx in the face nemu said WHAT THE FRICK ...