lets get kiki and frexy back

Nobodys pov.
Sonny( skrillex)
Looked at marshmello and deadmau5 back and forth he was not happy as Marshmello cried out tears and runs away and deadmau5 stopped away with anger nemu runs after Marshmello.

Nemu's pov.
MELLO WAIT i yelled as i chased after him he stopped at the tree and hide behind it LEAVE ME ALONE he yelled WHY DID YOU DO IT i yelled back get BECAUSE HE MADE ME OK he yelled back at me i was in shocked as he ran away and i just went back were i met the others everybody was mad some of them feel bad i walked to deadmau5 who was pissed af until.......I heard a conversation between Marshmello and some other guy

???: Aww the poor little angel lost his boyfriend?

Mello: SHUT UP!

???: no need for that additude

Mello: I don't want to kill anymore people just leave me alone!

???: Say that again and your friends will get the knife on there throut

Mello: .......

???: Now here take this knife and black coat and KILL

Mello:..........ok.....

Still nemu's pov.
I was shocked and then I intreupted there conversation " NO MARSHMELLO DON'T DO IT" I yelled at them Marshmello turned his head towards me, NEMU RUN I DON'T WANNA HURT YOU he yelled back at me.

Meanwhile with deadmau5 ( Joel) and Skrillex (Sonny)

Deadmau5's pov.
THAT STUPID LITTLE B!CTH I HATE HIM I yelled Sonny looked surprised and looked down at the floor and said I thought you like him I turned my head to him and I can already tell he thinks I'm triggered I DID LIKE HIM AT FIRST BUT WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT HE IS CHEATING ON ME WITH TJIS HE'S A DROP DEAD CHEATER THAT STUPID TRASH CAN IS A $-6#--#&#-6#-# I yelled back at him Sonny looked surprised and scared at the same time I sighed and said I'm sorry dude I'm just really pissed off hey dude it's ok just forget about that who thing that just happened we need to find out who was the murderer back at that huge house he said I was kinda pissed but I just go with it Ann-Marie came to us and said hey have you guys seen slushii he has the paper that we found at the house in one of the rooms yeah he's in the back stage trying to figure the paper out Sonny answered ok thanks she said as she went to the back stage me and Sonny and the others heard a scream Alan ran out the back stage and we followed and then we saw Marshmello stabbing nemu in the heart BABE I-I MEAN MELLO B!CTH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?! I yelled Marshmello looked back at me and hissed like he's... Possessed his eyes on his helmet was different his eyes shaped as a triangle and red glow in his eyes he's like a spider but different....

Marshmello's pov.
I was staring at deadmau5 and the others I was scared and then I flee I ran away but deadmau5 followed me I ran into the woods and started crying I was hurt .....scared.....broken...... insane all this four words.....I'm nothing.......hey..... deadmau5 said as he raise my chin s-stay away from me......I'm a monster I KILLED FREXY AND KIKI IM SORRY!!!! everyone is schocked Ann-Marie saw the paper on slushii's hand and grab the paper from his hand DOES ANYBODY HAVE A SPRAY PAINT  Alan gave her a spray paint Wich is really convenient she thanked them and looked at the paper and start spraying when she finished she ask us to stand on the drawings on the circle ok Sonny stand on the skull and he did and he ask everyone else to stand on the drawing she read the words on the paper and something blasted it was nemu and frexy and kiki body's floating in the air...........

A/N

Sorry that I have not make a new chapter I was busy and I have a LOT of homework to do I hope you enjoy the sequel about this book well I have to go bye fox pack! 🤗