First kiss

Skydoesminecraft:

You were reading your book, and Sky's head was on your lap. He decided to take a nap on your lap which he did. You smiled as, you stroked his hair like a cat. "(Y/n)..." Me mumbled. He kept saying your name then, he shot up shouting. "(Y/N)!" Your eyes widened. "You okay?" You asked. He insanely smiled and placed his lips on yours. Your eyes were now the size of plates but, you slowly started kissing him back. Sky broke the kiss and placed his forehead on yours, "That was the worst nightmare ever..." Sky said. "Don't worry, it won't ever happen..." Then you gave him another kiss.

Deadlox:

You were running down the stairs then, you tripped. You landed on... someone but, you felt your lips touch something. When you opened your eyes, you saw Ty there, eyes widen and his face was redder then, redstone. You two instantly sat up, "Are you okay (y/n)?!" Ty asked. You smiled, "Yeah...that...was...nice!" You said, referring to the kiss. He blushed, "Yeah...it really was." You both looked at each others eyes and started leaning in. Your heart was beating out of your chest. Sadly he broke the kiss and looked at you. "I love you (y/n)..." "Same..."

Minecraft Universe:

You and Jason we're having a picnic under the stars, "This is nice..." He said. "Yeah but, there is more we could do." You replied. "Like what?" He said confused. "We haven't have our first kiss yet..." You whispered. He started blushing under his helmet, "Oh..." Then, he smirked. "Jason... what are you planning?" Jason was talking off his helmet!!! You stared with your jaw dropped as, you saw Jason without his helmet, he had brown spiked hair and dark blue eyes that hypnotized you. "Like what you see?" He smirked. Without thinking, you instantly said, "Yes, Very much..." Then, you covered your mouth and started blushing. He chuckled, grabbed your face and started kissing you. You instantly kissed back, your stomach had so many butterflies it wasn't even funny but, it was a good feeling. You both stayed there lips locked until you had to break for air, "That was..." "Amazing..." He said. You nodded. The rest of the night you snuggled in his chest, every once in a while giving him quick pecks on the lips.

BajanCanadian

Mitch was running out of food so, you joined him in a hunting trip. You were walking when, you shouted, "Found anything yet?" "Nope, only apples!" He replied. You sighed, 'Sometimes he just doesn't listen to me...' You thought. Then, you heard a hiss. When, you turned, a creeper was there, about to blow. Before you could grab your sword it blew up. You flew back and your head his the tree really hard. (Y/n)! Baby gurl!" Was the last thing you heard before blacking out.

~~~Time Skip~~~

You opened your eyes and your head insanely started hurting. 'Why does my head hurt so much?' You thought. But then, you heard a voice, "I-I-I'm so sorry (y/n)...I'm the worst boyfriend ever..." You saw Mitch in the corner, head between his knees. You could tell he was crying from the shakiness from his voice. "Mitch?" You said. He insanely looked up and ran to you. "Oh my gosh! Are you okay? Do you something?!" He asked. You smiled, he was so worried about you. "No, everythings good here!" "Thank Notch!" He said then, he smashed his lips into yours. Your eyes widened, 'MITCH IS KISSING ME?!?!?!' You thought. You slowly started kissing back. You stayed like that until, he broke the kiss. You caught glimpse of the clock, 'We were kissing for half an hour? Damn...' "I love you (y/n)..." Mitch said. "I love you too..." You replied.

ASFJerome:

Jerome decided to visit you, which you didn't mind. "Well, I got to go now..." Jerome said. "Aww..." You pouted. He cuckled, he was reaching to give you a kiss on the cheek but then, you turned and and end up kissing you on the lips. His eyes widened, he was going to separate but, you already wrapped your arms around his neck, he smiled into the kiss, you both literally stayed like that for and hour just kissing.

HuskMudkipz:

You and Husky were hanging out at the beach, that's what you basically do every day. You were swimming when, Husky randomly popped up out of nowhere. "BOO!" You sceamed and fell underwater. Husky picked you up bridal style, "You. Are. A. Dick." You said, trying to calm down. He frownd, "I'm sowwy..." He said in a baby voice. You sighed, "I forgive you..." "Cool!" He said then, he gave you a kiss. Your eyes widened but then, you kissed back. Sadly, he broke the kiss and looked into your (e/c) eyes. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me, ya know that?" You giggled, "Same..."

SSundee

You were taking a walk when, you heard someone shout, "(Y/N)! THINK FAST!" When, you turned around, Ian saw running at you. You stepped to the side, causing him to fall. "Nice!" He said. "What was that for?" You asked. "I needed to test you!" He said. He stood up and hugged you. "Well, I think you should get a prize for trying." You said. "Huh?" He said, tilting his head. You grabbed his shirt and started kissing him. He stiffened but, quickly relaxed, wrapping his arms around your waist, which made you have to warp your arms around his neck. It was amazing! When, you broke the kiss, you both looked to each others eyes, "We are officially a couple now!" Ian said smiling. You rolled your eyes. "Ever since you asked me out we are..."