When you get back together

Hey guys jineka here and here is another chapter and this is a happy one.

Skydoesminecraft:

You were sitting on your couch, still bummed about...him. Then, you heard a knock on the door when you opened it, you saw Sky holding (f/c) flowers. "Oh, here to blame me for another thing?" You asked, crossing your arms. He sighed, "no, I'm here to say that I'm sorry...I was being a HUGE jerk, I'm sorry and I regret it, can we even get back together?" He asked, looking at the ground. You smiled, "of course Sky..." you said given him a hug, "but, I swear if it happens again, I'm not going to forgive you!" You said. He rapidly nodded and then, you spent the rest of the day hanging out.

Deadlox:

You were still upset about Ty so, you just sat down on the couch, curled up into a ball, thinking.  Than, there was a knock on the door when, you opened it, there was no one but, a little rectangle thing on the ground. You took inside and opened it, it was the Valentine's day gift you gave Ty...you opened it, only to be meet with a note, 'I'm not perfect, I mistakes, I hurt people...but when, I say sorry, I mean it.' You instantly knew who wrote it, "T-Ty..." you whispered, staring to cry again then, there was tapping on the window. When, you looked, you saw Ty there, holding a sign, 'do you forgive me?' It said. You rapidly nodded, running outside to give him a hug. He hugging you back, "I'm sorry..." "I forgive you Ty..."

Minecraft Universe:

You sighed, you were making yourself some food when, your phone rang, "hello?" You asked. "(Y/n)! You need to come it's Jason..." you heard the voice say, it was Sky, "Sky? What's wrong with Jason?" You asked slightly worried. "He is just a mess, he dosen't eat, sleep ANYTHING, he won't even talk to Dillon or Jeffery!" You instantly knew something was wrong. "I'm coming right now..."

~Twenty minutes later~

You knocked on the door, it being opened by Mitch. He literally PULLED you inside and they forced you to go in Jason's room. "Guys, I know to walk..." you said rolling your eyes. "Yeah but, were worried sick for Jason!" Ty said. Then, we made it to his door. "Can you guys give us...alone time?" You asked. They all nodded and went down stairs. You took a deep breath and knocked on the door, "g-go away..." you heard Jason say, he sounded like he was crying. You went inside, only to see a huge mess, tissues, papers  and tool parts, everywhere. You were walking when, you tripped on something, "shoot..." you said rubbing your head. "(Y/n)?" You heard someone say. You saw Jason, hiding under a blanket and has red eyes. You went up and hugged him, "the one and the only..." "Why are you here?" "Because i want to spend time with my boyfriend!" You replied. "So you forgive me?" You nodded, "of course you big dummy...now, why don't we work on your suit?" "Nah, I think i want to send time with my girlfriend..." After you two cleaned his room, you spent the rest of the day watching movies, spending time witb each other like Jason said.

TheBajancanadian:

Jerome and the guys were trying to make you feel better after the breakup but, nothing worked. You were laying on the couch, reading a sappy love story when, someone knocked on the door. You opened it to see Mitch, "Mitchy!" You said hugging him but then, you remembered you broke and you let go of him, "I mean, hey..." He was blushing, "h-hey (y/n)...how's life?" "Um...okay, how was your round of hunger games?" "I...I didn't go..." He said. "Why?" You asked. He gave you a hug, causing you to blush, "Listen (y/n)...I'm sorry, I regret breaking up with you, I  NEED you...I felt SUPER guilty after we broke up. Can you forgive me?" You hugged him back, "of course Mitchy..."

ASFJerome:

Jerome felt empty inside and when, he talked to Sky, since he was still mad at Mitch, he called it's called heartbreak. He was jumping tree to tree when, he saw you sitting on a tree branch. He bit his lip and sat next to you. "H-hey (y/n)..." "H-hey..." you mumbled. He sighed, "Listen...I'm sorry for blowing up on you like that, I'm a total jerk for doing that...can you forgive me?" You smiled and gave him a hug, "sure you big lug, just don't do it again..." "Never EVER!"

Huskymudkipz:

You were sitting down at the beach, you literally had to force yourself to come to the beach now, since coming always gives you bad memories. You heard a thud behind you, turned around and you saw a tiny box. Curious, you got the box and opened it and saw one half of the neckless you gave Husky and a note. 'I'm so sorry (y/n), I was having a terrible day and I didn't mean to blow up on you...I'm sorry...love Husky.' Your eyes started watering, "I forgive you Husky..." "thanks..." you looked up and see Husky there. You stood up and gave him a kiss.

Ssundee:

You sighed, it's been a week since you left Ian and he still wasn't talking to you. You were slowly eating when, you heard a knock on the door. When,  you opened it, you saw Ian there. Your fist tighten, "are you Ian or Derp?" "I-I'm Ian and I'm sorry babe..." he said, looking at the ground. "I-well...Derp didn't mean to offend you..." you sighed, "I-It's fine...just don't ever do that again, okay?" You said, he looked at you and slightly smiled. "Of course!" You two spent the rest of the day eating cake.