Valentine's day special

Happy late Valentine's day and I want to say I'm very sorry for not updating this book, please for give me and now on to the story.

Skydoseminecraft:

You were reading your book when, you heard knocking on the door. When you opened it, you saw Sky there, holding flowers and a box of candy hearts. "Happy Valentine's day babe!" You smiled, "Happy Valentine's day! Hold on, be right back!" You said, he came in a d sat down on the couch, you came back holding a homemade sweater for him. He smiled, "thanks babe! It's  awesome!" You two spent the rest of the day eating candy and watching movies.

Deadlox:

You were in your room wrapped Ty's gift. You were SUPER excited to give it to him then, you heard someone knocking on the door. You went downstairs and opened the door, to see Ty holding flowers and a box. You smiled and gave him a hug, "Happy Valentine's day (y/n)!" He said. You smiled, "Happy Valentine's day!" He gave you the box, "open it!" "Okay, but first let me get something from upstairs." You ran upstairs and got his gift. "Here ya go!" You said, giving it to him. He opened it and gasped, "you didn't have to get me this (y/n)!" You smiled, "but I did!" You opened your gift and saw a cute scrapbook. "I got it so we could remember the memories we have together!" He said. You opened it, already finding a few pictures. Your eyes started watering as you gave him a hug, "it's amazing Ty..." He hugged you back, "I'm glad you think that!" You two spent the rest of the day cuddling and hanging out.

Minecraft Universe:

(he doesn't have his helmet on and (f/f= favorite food)

Jason wanted to do something special for you, so he took you to the mountain again and set up a special dinner date. You wore a blue dress and your hair was in a simple ponytail. He was flying with you in his arms. "So what are you up to Jason?" You asked. He smiled, "you'll see!" You sighed. A few minutes later, you saw the mountain, there was a picnic basket and a candle-lit dinner. He placed you down on the blanket and smiled, "you like it?" You smiled and gave him a kiss. "I love it!!!" It's amazing!" "Good now, shall we eat?" He asked. You giggled, "well shall." You both sat down and he brought out (f/f), "Jason? How did you get this?" "Anything for my shining star." You two ate then the rest of the night, you two watched the stars, finding the constellation.

BajanCanadian:

You and Mitch did not know what to do for Valentine's, so you both just stayed home and watched movies. "What movie do you want to watch?" Mitch asked. "Um...The poltergeist!" You said. He looked at you with a really face. "Last time we watched a horror movie you wouldn't sleep for three days." "Yeah, but I won't be as scared this time!" You said, full of confidence. He sighed, "okay then..."

~~~ After the movie ~~~

You looked paler than a vampire, "you okay babe? You looked like your going to vomit..." Mitch said. You nodded, "y-yea... I'm fine..." He sighed and mumbled, "knew we shouldn't have watched that..." He picked you up and placed you on his lap, "don't worry babe, nothing bad will happen..." He said. You signed happily, "Happy Valentine's day Mitch..." He gave you quick peek, "Happy Valentine's day..." You spend the rest of the night sleeping and cuddling.

ASFJerome:

Jerome wanted to take you on a date for Valentine's day, so that's what he was going to do. He told you to dress nice, so you put on a light purple dress and curled your hair. You heard a knocking on the door, seeing Jerome there with a bundle of flowers. The second he saw you his jaw dropped, "y-you look beautiful (y/n)!" You blushed, but then smiled, "thank you Jerome! You look handsome like always." He smiled a toothy grin, "shall we go milady?" You giggled and grabbed his hand, "we shall!"

~~~~ A few minutes later ~~~~

Jerome and you were walking through the forest, he seemed to know where he is going. "Are we almost there?!" You sighed. He smiled, "almost!" He went to a clearing, in the middle a table, "J-Jerome?! What's this?!" "It's our date! I hope you like it..." He said, sounding a bit worried. You smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "I love it Jerome..." You two spent the rest of the night, eating food and having fun!

HuskyMudkipz:

Husky and you were having a date on the beach since it was Valentine's day. "Having fun?" He asked. "Kinda..." He smiled, and then brought two surf boards from behind him, "then want to go surfing?" You smiled, "heck yea!!!" You grabbed one and ran towards the ocean. "Wait for me!!!" He shouted. After your surf-fest, you two went home and fell asleep.

SSundee:

Ian wanted to make you breakfast in bed, since it was Valentines. He got up ready to make you breakfast but, he changed it to CAKE in bed. "(Y/N)! Babe! Wake up!" He said. You woke up, rubbing your eyes, then you saw Ian. "I-Ian?! What is this ?!" He smiled, "breakfast, well...more like cake, in bed!" You smiled, "thanks Ian !" You two just laid in bed, eating cake.