13- In Another Life (Part 1)

A/N: BASED OFF OF ELSEWORLDS  (crossover event) PART 1 
            Brenton Thwaites
as Dick Grayson/ Nightwing 
            Ruby Rose as Katherine "Kate" Kane/ Batwoman 

   I find myself lying on someone's couch that definitely does not belong to me or Barry. Rubbing my forehead, I'm confused to find my hand is bandaged. I stare at it and unravel it. I don't remember getting hurt at all. That, and taking a nap on a stranger's sofa. My hand is unharmed, totally fine. 
   "What the hell?" I mutter to myself. 
   "Hey, what are you doing?" a voice makes me jump. "You're going to open up the wound again." 
I look over the back of the couch to see Dick Grayson. Why is he here? 
   "How did this happen?" I ask. I could not be anymore baffled. "How did I get here? Where am I right now?" 
   "Did you hit your head too when you took out those thugs?" The ex-Robin examines my hand. He frowns, "that's weird. There used to be a gash, but I guess it healed faster than I thought." 
   "Dick, how did I get here? Where did Barry go?" 
   Dick looks at me, "who's Barry? Okay, I'm starting to think you actually need to go to a doctor, not just gauze." 
   "I don't need a doctor." I get off the couch and go to the window. Outside is not Central City. 
   "Sky Grayson, you need to calm down." 
   I freeze altogether and spin around. "Sky Grayson?" 
   "Well, not yet anyway," Dick tells me. He walks up to me with a smile and goes in to kiss me.  
   I dodge him, "this is insane. I --I left you at least two years ago, because you became too much like Bruce." 
   "What are you talking about?" 
   "I have to go," I head for the door and walk out into the hallway. I try my teleportation but it doesn't work. Something is not right. 

Rapid footsteps follow my out and Dick hooks me by the arm. 
   "Sky, where are you going? Are you sure you're okay?" 
   "Why aren't my teleportation powers working?" I demand, starting to freak out. 
   "You don't have teleportation. Koriand'r does." He searches my face for answers, but I have none. 
   "Kori has fire abilities, not me." 
   "Kori's Electrical Strike, Sky. You can fly and shoot fire from your hands." Dick pauses, "you need to calm down, okay? You're eyes are flickering green, and this place could go down like a box of matches if you escalate. They've been going off when you stress, ever since we escaped Arkham Asylum." 
   "We what!?" I nearly shriek. I glance down to my fingers glowing and sending up small flames. Not even saying goodbye or nothing even remotely to it, I run out of the building. "What is going on? What is... Barry Allen, what have you--" I get snatched off the ground and blur of lightning is the only thing I see. When the speedster or whatever, and I come to a stop, I realize that what am I wearing is not my own suit. "Oh my God, what is going on?" I shout. 

A hand rests on my shoulder and I look up to see Barry. I grin and kiss him happily. "Thank God, Barry. Someone has been screwing with reality. Please don't tell me it was you." 
   "You're married Oliver," Diggle tells Barry. "Why-- who even is this?" 
   "Who is-- Diggle, this is Sky McGray, er, Sky McGray-Allen. You know her." 
   "I think I saw her face in a magazine next to Bruce Wayne," Diggle replies. 
   "Wait, so Sky's life is also messed with," Oliver says. "And whos' suit is that?" 
   "I think it was a prototype for Starfire," I respond, looking down at the reds and whites. "You know, fire wielding and can fly. Supposedly she's Electrical Strike now and I'm going to get married to Dick Grayson." 
   "I'm sorry, you're what?" Barry's green eyes widen. Then he grows angry, "this has to stop right now!" 

 Then he grows angry, "this has to stop right now!"