2 FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL.

~••LISA'S POV••~

First day at my new school was wonderful. I got to know majority of my class mates but I never showed the willingness to become friends with them even though they all wanted to know me.

Sitting at a corner I looked around the class and all of a sudden everything became silent and then came in these four group of guys who looked like actors I see in films.

They all walked straight to their seats acknowledging no one unlike others. Not even to say "hi" to the new girl as I was being referred to. Then came this beautiful girl.

"Hi, I am Abby " she said
I was jolted out of my day dream,thinking of what would come up next,

"Elizabeth but you can call me lisa" I replied

"No I will call you Beth,that sounds strange but I love it" I looked at her amused, unlike me she is light in complexion.

"Can we be friends? I would love to be your friend and to show you around."
"Sure we can,and I would love to see all" I replied.

This seems to be a good omen having a friend on my first day at my new school.

Then she pulled me out of the chair and we left the class which didn't happen without some stares at the "new girl."

~••SEAN'S POV••~

I am Sean,the leader of a guy group in my department.

I have always loved to be the commando type so it is not strange been some kind of a boss.

In my group we are made up of the four richest guys and we are being referred to as the JAKS. Me, James,ken and Abbey, we have all been friends since primary school.

Just as usual I and the guys walked into the lecture theatre and we had perfect silence as before while the ladies showed off themselves as usual.

Probably showing off their new body hug clothing and what they have got(you understand). Walking through the rolls,my eyes caught the new girl sitting at the corner.

Unlike other girls she was just looking at us not displaying anything, her eyes looked gentle and behind it I could see worries. She was beautiful and also reminded me of something or should I say someone. Still looking at her I turned and sat down.

"Sean,Sean ,Sean" I was jolted out of my thoughts by James

"Yes"I looked at him,

"Did you hear what I said" I looked at him as I tried to remember but couldn't.

"What you said? What did you say?" He gave me a killing look.

"I want us to eat at the cafeteria today" He talked laying emphasis on the cafeteria.

"At the cafeteria?You got to be kidding me, right?" Abbey cut in.

"I am not kidding. I am serious about this." he looked at us while talking.

"I heard from Lola that a new dish will be added to the menu and I guess you guys wouldn't want to miss out."

This got us all looking at him, at that instant Ken answered "We wouldn't especially..... "

"When it has to do with Lola" I cut in and winked at James.

Then shifting my eyes back to the new girl, Abby pulled her out of her seat and they walked out together.

**Thanks for reading guys, I hope u enjoyed this chapter. Your votes and comments are also important. ❤❤❤