8. HOME

~~•SAEN'S POV•~~

       After taking Lisa's number, I had been thinking about how to call her. I don't call girls they call me.

       It has been some days after we have been given the roles to play and we hadn't done anything about it. I wonder why Mr Tee would decide to pair me with that girl.

     I went back home after a long day at Abby's house. The sight and the smell of the house reminds me of all that happened the previous day. It was hard for me to comprehend that dad expects me to consider that bitch as my mother.

           "Sean,Sean."

  I heard my name thinking it was still the same bitch, then the maid came into view.

       "Sean is that you?"

       "Yes,I heard you already." Sometimes she calls me as if I am somewhere far away.

     "What should I prepare for dinner? Or aren't you eating here because he came?"

      "That reminds me where is he? and what did he come here to do?" Because I perceived he didn't come for me.

     "I have no idea but all I know he did was to look for a document at the library."

       "Okay and did he find it?"

     "I can't say but I think it must be a very important document because his wife joined him in searching for it."

        I was beginning to get bored with all the story but I had to go on so as not to offend my loving cook who sometimes I consider as a mother although she doesn't have any knowledge of it.

      "I am tired, I need a bath, you can fill me in when I am done eating."

           "Sure I will."

       Well,let me introduce my cook or better described as my nanny. She is named Anike ( indigenous Yoruba name). I grew up knowing her to be my Mum's maid and she has been around since then.

         After the death of Mum apart from the family friends, she also took care of me in the absence of my father. Sometimes I become too rude and all to her but she never left.

                ~~•LISA'S POV•~~

            It was a short journey back to my house from Abby's. To be factual I enjoyed myself.

        For the first time in a long time I really felt that connection of friendship but I have it at the back of my mind not to bring my bad luck to the beautiful family.

         Mum was already home before I got home and that means I wouldn't be home alone for a while.

       "So, how was the outing? Hope you enjoyed yourself?"

       "Yes, I kind of did" I said sighing.

      "What is the kind of doing in it?" She said looking at me for any sign of danger.

        "Nothing much, except I have a feeling that I shouldn't put the family in danger."

     "You just have to be careful dear,you have to enjoy yourself a little."

       "I know mum, but I seem to carry badluck with me everywhere I go. It finds me everywhere I go."

         "The police are going to find him, I believe dear, Lisa I want you to live a normal life." She said patting my shoulder.

         I was beginning to get bored and irritated about the topic

           "I understand but I think what I need now is a little nap." I said making my way to the room.

        "Aren't you going to eat your food?" She said screaming.

       "I already ate at Abby's and I think I am satisfied for now."

   "Okay,whenever you are ready to eat it is in the kitchen".

   "Okay Mum, I love you".

        I didn't wait to hear her response before making my way to the room. I slept with something on my mind. HOW WOULD I CONTACT THE SPOILT SEAN?

Guys it's been a long time and I am really sorry for that. I hope you will enjoy this. Drop your comments and corrections. Don't forget to vote and also inform your friends. Thanks for the time 🥰😍🤩🥰😍