💙38💙

You roll out of bed at 8:00 AM to get ready to go see Jungkook.

"He's lucky I love him," You grumble as you trudge to the bathroom. You take a shower and do your morning routine. As you watch the time to make sure you're not late, you eat breakfast and choose an outfit to wear. It consisted of an oversized navy blue long sleeved shirt, black ripped jeans, and a pair of matching wedges. Your hair was curled nicely around your neck, off of your back and shoulders. In other words you looked FInE aS hEcK! Go kiss that mirror girl, YAAAAAAAASSS!!

Anyway, by the time you were done it was 9:45. Fifteen minutes to your date.

Wait... You have to meet him by 10:00, right? Fifteen minutes from now.

FUNKY MONKEY WITH A STICK-

You grab your things and race out the door, almost forgetting to lock it. You hail a cab and tell them to go to BigHit. You're stressing the majority of the ride until you can calm down. A few minutes won't hurt you. Once you finally get there you pay the taxi driver and walk towards the front and into the doors

The receptionist was too busy to look up to you as you walked in, so you awkwardly sidled up to the counter yourself. "Hi, um, I'm here to see Jeon Jungkook...?" you trail off, looking at the receptionist. She had her hair up in a tight bun and clad in a shirt that showed more cleavage than it should. You could tell she was fake. She looks you up and down like you were something she found in her garbage can. Awkwardly, you shift your weight side to side; eyes trained to the floor.

She makes a soft noise. "No you're not." Her smirk was the first thing you saw when you snapped your head up.

Oh-

You wanna play it that way, huh?

Very well binch.

Let's play.

You slide away from her to quickly text Jungkook that you're waiting in the lobby. He doesn't respond, but you see that he read it. You hope that means something good.

It takes a few moments, but soon enough, Jungkook's face pokes out of a door. A smile spreads across his face when he makes eye contact with you.

"JJ!" you squeal and run up to him being careful not to twist your ankle with the death traps called heels. You hug him and kiss his cheek. He only laughs and holds you around your waist when you pull away.

Jungkook stays silent for a moment, looking you up and down before a softer, sweeter smile graces his pink lips.

"Beautiful." He spoke so quietly, you almost miss it. Your face heats up, and you look away, mumbling a thank you.

He lets go of your waist to take your hand, already leading you back to the door he just came out of.

"How are you, Love? You got in here without trouble?"

"Mm," you say first, assuring him that you felt good, "The receptionist didn't let me come see you, so I had to text you and interrupt. I'm sorry. How are you?" Looking back fleetingly, you smirked at her dropped jaw and bulging eyes.

That's right, mothertrucker.

I always win.

Bow down to me.

"Oh, I'm great now that you're here," His smile makes your heart flutter. No other guy has made you feel this way. What was so special about Jungkook?

You had thought about it before. It wasn't that he was famous that made you love him. Was it love? You didn't know. You had fallen for his quirky attitude long before he revealed himself to you. Maybe you just fell for him by fate. Wrong numbers tend to do that to you.