3

~Few hours later~
It was already past 10:00, you usally don't stay at work this late, but you just had the urge to work a little bit longer than usual. Stuck in your office, you flipped through more of your notes and paperwork on nancy. although you weren't really suppose to do this, some feeling inside you had suspicion over her case. 

Yawning, this was your signal to probably head out for bed. You packed up your things, and bid good luck to the staff that worked night shifts. 

BEFORE THE INCIDENT , AU POV

 "Tell me where the USB is and I wont kill you and that precious little daughter of yours."

"Never! after what you did to my company. I will never EVER give you that stupid USB!" 

the tall man stepped closer, leaning forward to the older looking guy that was tied tight onto the metal chair. he lets out a bitter laugh, his gun dragging along his chin. 

"oh so you wouldn't mind if I just shoot her then?" he questions, getting back up to point the gun back at the younger girl who too was tied onto a chair.

"NO WA-" BANG!  within an instant he quickly pointed his gun back onto the now breathless man, shooting him within an instant. it echoed throughout the warehouse, the girl flinching in her spot. yet all you could see was the amount of blood scattering throughout the floor, of the lifeless body.

"DAD!" 

"shush!" another mysterious males voice shouted from behind the girl, she pursed her lips as tears began to fall. 

"Poor you, your father is now long gone.. so now nancy. Tell me where the documents are." the male now walked over to her. his eyes dark, and fierce with lust.                                                      brushing his fingers against her cheek, he leaned closer, his lips just barely touching against her ear. 

"and i'll spare you a life, unlike that annoying roach" his cold breath blew across her earlobe, giving chills across her spine.

"F-fine.. i-it's in my h-house, where my dads office is. behind a panting of our family has a s-safe behind it. It has all what you want in it."
"Pass code?" 
"You guess it yourself i've told you eno-"
"Namjoon..." cutting her off, he backed up. his gaze only to grow even more fearful.

She cried, as she was hit again by that guy. Namjoon. But she was hopeless, she could only see the lifeless body of her innocent father lying on the ground still tied up across from her. the blood flowing across the floor. Along with the two tall men standing surrounding her, as she was beat to the pulp. Bruises covered up her body, blood dripping down her lip.

"O-OK! It's (random passcode)! Now please Jin, please let me free...i'm innocent please!" he only chuckles. 

"You really think I will let you off that easy? Sorry darling but no.."

"hand me the blade.." her eyes couldn't even react with the sudden words. 

The next thing she knew was her being stabbed in the stomach,  her body collapsing on the floor. her blood now pouring out of her. That's when Jin and Namjoon untied her and left.

 "Good luck" was all he had said before leaving her there helplessly.                                                  Tears falling from her eyes, she slowly tried her best to get up. right hand supporting her balance, while the other held onto her wounded abdomen. she looked around for an exit, as she limped. eventually she found herself calling out in pain, in the dark moon lit sky.

MOMENTS LATER

Nancy had tried her best to stay conscious. Still trembling on her footsteps, to find help. She then stumbled upon a familiar neighborhood. fighting her way to try and walk to the nearest house, she rung the doorbell desperately hoping someone would answer. and before that person could even answer, she collapsed on their doorstep. 

JINS POV

I had finally gotten the answers I needed. telling namjoon the address since I've been to that bitchy family's place before. But first we had to drive back to the penthouse, since we were both obviously covered in such disgusting blood.