14

gun fires came aloud. i flinched in fear, immediately clinging onto jin. he looked at me with worried eyes, but pulled me away. i look back at him wondering why he did that.

"im sorry, love. but this surprise looks like its come to an end." he pauses, taking a big heave of air.
"stay here okay? ill have someone come here to get you so you're safe." and yet before i could even say a word. he walked away faster than ever, his phone right up to his ear.

~~~

"namjoon! get the boys to where i am NOW! bring me a gun and more cr-ew!" another gunshot came. he could hear the shrieks of the one he loved the most.
"tell jimin to get y/n before anything else bad happens. i need her to stay safe." with that he hung up quickly, and rushed to the girl who huddled herself in the corner.

"it's gonna be alright y/n." he wrapped his arms around her.
he brought his lips near her ear telling her,
"im sorry i brought you into this mess. it looks like i have to explain this to you once we're safe."
"but jin-"
"i know. i just know."
more gunshots came, while jins phone buzzed again. he lets go telling her he would be gone for a quick minute.

taking his phone out the screen lit up, eyes glistening from the light it illuminated it read: we're out on field. get out along with y/n jimins waiting.
without giving a single damn whether he responded or not he quickly put his phone back into his pocket.
he rushed towards y/n who seemed like she was trembling more than before.
"hey, my crew is here." gently, he helped her up. her legs were shaking.
"you mean the police?" he shakes his head as in no.
she ignored the thought of the big questions she had in mind.

"SEOKJIN!"
"come on, we dont have much time!" the two rushed their way out of the small building. the once happy memory was being replaced with such a tremendous unforgettable scene.
there they met jimin. he gently smiled before he took her from jins arms. it startled her, but she wasted no time getting to safety.
"my gun?! WHERES MY GUN!" he was distressed and angered. someone or some people have disturbed and stole such an important moment from him. there namjoon, his assistant , quickly handed his gun and from there he took off. blood lust.

shot after shot. each of them were dead. the others were behind him as they helped kill everyone around them who wasnt their ally.
"hoseok!" the light brown man jogged over to him. his eyes showing he was ready for his order.
"which mafia?"
"the seveners. rank 3, sir." he scoffed under his breathed.
"fucking seungcheols team. theyre trying to beat our rank." muttering out his anger he throw his gun to another man. a very strict and serious looking one.
the second boss or second head of the team, yoongi.
he mumbled something, probably annoyed for having something thrown at him.

"Hah.. if beating jacksons team isnt enough! They just HAVE to do such shit!"
"yah, chill your ass." yoongi, his same emotionless expression still on his face.
"yeah yeah.. namjoon! is y/n okay?" going from mad to panic, he rushed over to the black suv. namjoon, following right behind him answering his question.
"according to jimin.. shes okay, just in shock."

the door opened revealing the bawling mess of his fiancé. jimin trying his best to console her but right when his eyes met with his, he nodded before hopping out of the vehicle.
"hey, its okay love. im here." he held her like it was no tomorrow.
"jin. its not what happened. its what jimin just told me." she inhaled deeply before saying something that left jins heart skip a beat.

"jin, what exactly are you?"

———

a/n:
i FINALLY POSTED A CHAPTER
im sorry for the late and short chapters.
ive been having writers block and along with school everything's bEen HarD.

anyways hope this was enough to update you guys on the book! i really appreciate all of your support on  this!