16

NO ONES POV

"y/n, do you need any help?" the small angel self illuminating from him again, jimin.
"no. im okay, thank you." storming out the car she heads in without even bothering to slam or close the door behind her.
"wow, she couldn't even close her own house door." he mumbles, heading back inside the black suv to wait for her.

Y/N POV

"stupid. asshole. i hate you!" slapping the pillows, i threw his items all over the room. i break down onto the cold wooden floor, salty warm tears streaming down my cheeks. my cries were endless, eventually my eyes would be red and puffy from the amounts of crying i've been having today.
i felt weak and betrayed, i didn't know what to do anymore. my heart ached painfully , i hated this. i hated everything.

"jimin told me- hey, y/n are you okay?" jungkook. his voice softened so quickly i didn't even know if it was out of sympathy or pity. i sob more when i look up to him in despair, just looking at his gang members, reminisces what had happened not too long ago.

i could gently feel his arm cautiously come around my back to pull me into an embrace. i gave up and fell into his chest. my hands falling from my face, moving their way to hold onto his chest. we stayed like this till i had soon enough stopped with my ugly crying.
"it'll be okay, y/n. I promise." I say nothing.

Assisting me to get up, he carefully brings us both up to out feet. He places his warm hand on my cheek, i flinch from the sudden touch. He jolted back his hand, i could see a glimpse of the redness on his cheeks.
"s-sorry.. uhm stay in your room for now ill finish up here.." brushing his hand along his nape i nodded shyly, exiting this toxic room.

TIME SKIP

Jungkook POV

"hyung are yo-"
"LEAVE ME ALONE!" i flinch from the sudden yelling coming from the other side of the door.
"i- okay.." i sigh leaving his items in front of his office.

i felt so bad for y/n.. but she was bound to find out about our secret sooner or later. it just seems to be sooner, sooner than ever.

i decided to get her dinner.
changing into more "innocent-like" clothing, i head out walking to a small cafe, ordering her a bagel with a regular coffee.
i had a strange feeling while i walked to her small living area. i felt my heart race faster than it usual does, i stop for a second. taking in a deep breath,
"don't be nervous, it's just a regular human. it's okay.."

but was she a regular human being to me? or more?

what a plot twist-