Chapter 28: Back In Time

Y/N's POV

"Woojin..?"

As I open the door I see two people doing— something. The girl was on top of the boy and—Oh fxck, nevermind.

"O-Oh dear! I-I'm so s-sorry!" My face was like a tomato. What was I thinking!? I quickly shut the door and I looked at the door number and it said 206. "I must be hallucinating!"

I started walking, looking for Room 209. And there it was. Right infront of me. I blinked my eyes, hoping it was the right one. I reached for the door and—

"Oh my!" The door swang open, revealing a white suited man. "I'm assuming you're Woojin's Girlfriend?" He asked.

I laughed nervously, scratching the back of my neck. "I'm just a friend.. how is he Doc?"

His eyes felt like they were filled with sadness. His whole face, facing down on the ground. He bowed, "I'm s-sorry... We did everything we can..."

No...

I dropped down on the hard ground. I hugged my knees as I cry. "N-No..."

'This can't be happening.'

➰➰➰➰➰

Tomorrow. At school. I walk through the empty halls. I reached for my locker and put all my things inside.

"Hey Y/N.." As I closed my locker, I saw Linda smiling at me. She said, "I wanted to ask you if you were coming to his funeral..."

I didn't say anything. I remain quiet, not saying a single word. I just looked at Linda and soon then I just walked away..

Hyunjin's POV

I was in the Library , grabbing a few books for my study session. "Hmmm..." I grabbed one book with the Title, 'Angel in Disguise'. Meh, I put back the book in the shelves.

I turn to my right seeing Woojin, leaning on the shelf. "Hey Woojin." I greeted.

Woojin looked at me, getting confused. "Y-You can see me?"

"Uhm... You're weird."

"Hyunjin!" He rests his hands on my shoulder and shakes me, startling me a bit. "YOU CAN SEE ME!?"

"Why wouldn't I..?" I asked.

"I died, Hyunjin..." He started crying then. What? "So you really are an Angel.. You can see me.." he smiled.

"Woojin, you're dead?" My mind was flipping out! "How come I didn't knew..?"

"I think Linda didn't tell you.." He sighed. "Heavens beautiful though... But I want to live again."

I smiled a bit, patting his shoulder, "It's okay. I'll let Y/N know you've gone to heaven and that you're okay."

"She won't freak out right?"

I chuckled, "Yeah she won't."

➰➰➰➰➰

"Y/N!" I called her out. It was 6:00 pm. I was still at school, heading home when I saw Y/N, walking by.

She turned back to face me. "Oh hey." She smiled. Stop smiling when you know you're hurt.

I walked up to her, "I'm sorry... for what happened to Woojin."

Her smile turned to a frown. Her eyes, from bright to dark. Her heart, from lively to weak. "I never knew he had a weak heart.... I wish I could just... go back in time to help him.... I'm so stupid...."

I felt bad for Y/N. all She wanted was to take good care of her friends. I gave her a warm hug, "There there. It's okay..."

I could hear her sobs. "You know, Woojin told me he's already in heaven." I told her.

I heard her sobs lessen, as she looks at me. "R-Really..?? Can we visit him..?" She asked.

"I'll ask some of my 'Friends'. Sure." I gave her one last hug.