Chapter XIII: Break his Rules

"Will you really CEO Min?" Jimin questioned, a sweet smile dancing on his lips. Yoongi scoffed, "if you want to find out, be my guest to break my rules." Jimin smirked, his hand running down Yoongi's shoulder and arm.

"Say, maybe I will. And you'll whip me into shape? How's that sound?" A sadistic smile made its way to Yoongi's lips, what a flirt.

"Sounds good to me baby, you won't just be whipped," Yoongi growled deep into Jimin's ear, "you'll be crying, begging. You'll be deprived so much that you'll give everything to me just so you can cum. Fucking weak slut." Jimin's knees buckled at that, damn he wanted to kiss Yoongi right now.

"What else would you to do me..?" Jimin whispered, his voice sounding light and desperate. Even over the blaring music Yoongi still managed to hear him.

"After you've been whining for hours about wanting to cum, I'll fuck you so hard you'll cry harder from sensitivity. I'd fuck your pretty little mouth, tie you up, choke you, make sure my hand's bruise your pretty waist." Jimin moaned at everything that dripped out of Yoongi's mouth. He wanted to pounce onto Yoongi and take him right there.

"I wouldn't even stretch you baby, I want to see your tightness take me in whole. I want you to dress up for my like daddy's babyboy. Be stuffed full of my cum, so much that it oozes out of your pretty buttplug," Yoongi continued to whisper vile, sadistic fantasies into Jimin's ear. Pulling away from Jimin, Yoongi smirked.

"Look at you, all hot and bothered from what I said. Rules are rules babyboy. Earn it." With that, Yoongi walked away leaving Jimin desperate. Jimin pouted with a slight whine, going off to find Namjoon.

In the midst of trying to find his best friend and boss, he bumped into Jungkook. Jungkook was currently drinking with Lucas, Lucas' arm wrapped around Jungkook's hips.

"Kookie!" Jimin whined, Jungkook turned his focus to Jimin who was clearly flushed. Jungkook smiled softly before pressing a kiss to Lucas' lips, biting his lower lip in the process.

"I'll be back." Lucas nodded, smacking Jungkook's ass as he walked off. Jimin dragged Jungkook to some random corner before nuzzling into his chest.

"Woah Chim, you okay?" Jimin shook his head before looking up at Jungkook, biting his lower lip, his skin red as ever.

"I'll tell you what happened."