Chapter XIV: Kinky Motherfucker

Jungkook's mouth just hung agape. No words. The only expression was, shock. Jimin rolled his eyes, his fingers coming up to close Jungkook's mouth.

"Close your mouth before you catch airborne STI," Jimin sassed with a roll of his eyes. Jungkook shook his head before rubbing his temples.

"He-He, there is no way he said that!" Jungkook exclaimed in utter shock, "the CEO Min Yoongi, billionaire, owner of the BIGGEST BDSM company, tattoo artist and stock holder really said that to you?!" Jungkook asked while shaking his best friend's shoulders.

Jimin nodded shyly, Jungkook's mouth went agape again before he spoke, "if I were you, I'd break his biggest rule." Jimin shrugged.

"But now I'm horny and I don't know what to do!" Jungkook laughed, "go find Seokjin hyung. He'll fuck you real quick in the limo, unless you want Yoongi to," Jungkook snickered as he winked.

Jimin rolled his eyes before flicking Jungkook, running off to find Seokjin. Somehow he managed to find him at the bar, sipping a martini.

"Long story short, I'm horny. Fuck me in the limo? Please? I'll explain after," Jimin pleaded desperately. Seokjin smirked as he grabbed Jimin's hand leading him to the unattended limo.