And you say your life is NORMAL?!? 3

Hey guys! Well you have no clue how absolutely sorry I an! I really truly am! It took me forever to post! But I have good reasons! This summer I went to camp Cadet, an choir tour, to work camp, and to Delaware. And my firs iPod broke, so I had to get a new one. Then my second iPod broke, so I'm on my third iPod right now! Since I can't use my mums computer (cuz she does her work on it, and pretty much just won't let me use it) and the only other computer with Internet in my house is my sisters (and there is NO WAY she will ever let me use it) I rely on my iPod touch! Yeah... so those are my lame excuses... Sorry! Oh, and if you're reading my other story, "Life as I Know it" the next part will be up soon.

Enjoy!

Recap:

But I'm guessing I didn't ruin that moment because just after I'm pretty sure he laughed at me under his breath, he-

Now the third part!

He hugged me, then kissed me, then he ran off suspiciously. Leaving me standing there shocked. It was just a quick kiss. A peck on the lips. But still! I didn't even know what to do! That was my first kiss! I'm so happy! I'll have to tell Jess, Katie, and Alexa!

I run over to wear the guys are, hoping they didn't see it. I come up to them hearing whistles and woots. Yeah... I have a feeling they saw it. All of it. Ughh. We sit there awkwardly for a moment, until Ricki asks

"So... how was it?" I look at him, surprised that he would even ask that, and I just shake my head. Guys sometimes. We hear the buzzer go off, meaning the baseball game is over, and head towards the field. Sean walks next to me and asks me

"sooo...?" almost sounding like he's embarrassed to ask it.

"So what?" I question him.

"Did you like it?" Sean asks, pretty much just repeating what Ricki had said.

I do exactly what I did to Ricki. Look at him surprised and just shake my head.

"I really wanna know though!" he exclaims.

"well... yeah" I say nervously

"That's good. 'Cuz I did too" he smiles at me.

Awww! I knew I liked him for a reason.

Our moms are talking so he takes this as an opportunity to get be alone. He goes behind the concession stand and waves for me to come.

Instead, I send Paige back to be the messenger. He-he >:)

When she comes back to me she says "Sean would like to talk to you" plain and simple. As if I didn't already know.

"well he can tell you, and then you can tell me" I let Paige know.

She tells Sean. Then comes back to me.

"Sean says that you're being difficult, and all he wants to do is ask you a question."

"ask me a question?" no way will I go over there now!!!

"yes. Ask you a question"

"Tell him I say no."

"Ughh! FINE!" Paige complains.

When she comes back, Sean has an evilly suspicious look on his face.

Paige tells me "to go over there now, or else"

So me, being the stubborn person I am, say "or else what?"

"You know what?!?" she yells, obviously frustrated. Then she starts to push me towards Sean. She's successful.

When we get to him he simply says "thanks Paige"

After a while, I ask "what?"

So I guess it kinda seems rude, but I'm impatient! I can't help it!

"well, I think that you know I like you" he says after he asks Paige to leave.

"umm...yeah...and?" I say, still impatient

"well...do you like me?" you can tell that Sean is nervous.

"Yeah... I kind of thought that obvious..."

"well then maybe you should ask me out"

"ME ask YOU out?!?"

I know it's kinda short, but I'm going to try to post more often, now that I have a working iPod haha. Well, thx for reading! Hope you liked it! Please comment or vote! Tell me good stuff, bad stuff, what I should add, what should happen next, etc. Thanks again!!!

Laxgymnast17