Chapter 1: First Day, First Friends

Authors Note: Before we start, I don't usually write modern FE fics but I thought this would be fun! Especially with one of my favorite characters as the center of it all! I may make more modern FE series' not connected to this one such as 1st gen Awakening and Fates unit's going to school or just living life. I also had the idea of having the 2nd gen units of awakening living in a house and having storylines and stuff. But yeah I got my energy to write back after a long hiatus so get ready for more content. The title probably isn't final I just couldn't think of anything else. Please leave a comment below for feedback as I kind of get better off that! I'm not the best writer so any opportunity to get better would be nice. Anyway please enjoy!

Also there's no strong language in this chapter but there will be in the upcoming ones so keep that in mind.

This isn't a sexual fic at all but keep in mind that there will be references and descriptions of that kind of stuff (especially in Soleil and Nina scenes) so keep that in mind as you tread forward that some of the characters talk and act that way.

So don't expect that to happen (Though it's possible)

Anyway enjoy!

____________________________________________________________

School isn't something Dwyer has been looking forward to. Dwyer is known to sleep all day every day when his father isn't making him do useless tasks that will "make him successful in life" according to his father's words. Dwyer loves sleeping in and, school means the end of sleeping in.

"DWYER!!!"

Dwyer hears a familiarly irritating voice banging on the wooden surface known as his door. Of course that irritating voice is his father, Jakob.

"Get up you lazy lout or you'll be late to school!"

"Just five more minutes..." Dwyer groans

"Get up before I bust down your door and make you get up!" Jakob yells from behind Dwyer's door.

"I'm leaving in five minutes and you better be up before I leave! Put the dishes back into the cabinets and take out the trash before you leave! You already missed making me coffee this morning!"

Dwyer didn't listen to half of what his father just said but he hears his father storm down the stairs angrily. Dwyer feels it's best not to defy his father's orders so he actually gets up. He puts on all of his clothes and makes his way down stairs.

"What does my old man want me to do again?" Dwyer mutters to himself.

"Oh yeah take out the trash"

Dwyer grabs the bag by the door and makes his way outside.

"Time to take out the trash!" Dwyer yells, mocking his father.

Dwyer is about to open the door to get back inside and get ready when he hears another familiar voice.

"Heya Dwyer!"

The young butler turns around and sees his best friend, Sophie.

"Oh hey Sophie"

"So are you ready to walk to school?"

Dwyer just remembered that he promised Sophie that he'd walk to school with her.

"Let me just get my bag."

After getting his bag, Dwyer and Sophie started walking to school. Dwyer isn't sure if he got all the chores that his father wanted him to do done but he would figure it out later.

"So Dwyer how was your sleep?"

Dwyer was broken out of thought when Sophie asked him the sudden question.