bumping into eachother

taehyung returned to the store a few days after jimin called him out. ( jimin had to buy tae like 100 tubs of ice cream to get tae to forgive him) tae walked around the store and suddenly got a text message.

yoongs: where's jimin?
me: he's out with hoseok right now
yoongs: oh
me: oH? ☕️ tea?
read

tae shrugged and suddenly bumped into some one. "oh my god, i'm so sorry. let me help you." taehyung looked up and saw jungkook. he froze. how could someone be so.... FINE ? taehyung screamed internally.  jungkook started at taehyung. he thought he was so ethereal, and he wanted tae to be all his.

jungkook snapped out of it and smiled at the blond boy. "it's no problem, let me help you up." jungkook grabbed his hand and helped him up. taehyung blushed and looked down. "you're gorgeous." jungkook smiled. "t-thanks, i'm tae." "i'm jungkook, but it would be better if you referred to me as daddy instead, baby boy." taehyung shivered. "well, i have to go, see you around." taehyung nodded and waved. jungkook winked and ran to the office. tae ran out of the door and yelled. "WHY IS HE SO HOT??" taehyung called jimin. "JIMIN SKSKSKKDOSKSKNDJDKOWODBDI." "how did you even say that you crackhead."

jungkook couldn't stop smiling. he thought taehyung was so beautiful, too beautiful. was he even human?? jungkook ran to jin. "hyung, you wouldn't believe what i d-" jungkook caught joon kissing jin's face off. "y'all are some hoes..." jin jumped off of joon, held his head high and walked to help some customers. joon coughed and got on his computer. "so," "kook, get out." "i accept."

a/n: i really hope you guys liked this chapter. 💗💗 and is yoongi jealous....?