explanation 😔

my soulmate: can you come to starbucks with me today at 1:00?
me(tae): uh, sure ??
my soulmate: wear ur cutest clothes ;)
me(tae) um???? okay???
——————————————————————
my broSkI: hey bro, come meet me at starbucks at 1:00.
me(kook): ok i guess.
my broski: bring nice clothes
me:okay ??
——————————————————————
third person p.o.v:
a/n: you see what's going on ;)
taehyung put on a pink plaid skirt and and a white cropped shirt on. he put some makeup on, and put on some shoes. taehyung spinned around and looked at himself in the mirror. "i look good!!" he squealed, smiling. he walked to starbucks.

jungkook put some jeans on and a shirt and walked to starbucks. jungkook arrived to starbucks first and sat down. where's hoseok??

taehyung walked to starbucks, and saw jungkook. oh my god, what is he doing here?? where chimchim?!?!

me: where are you why has kookie taken your spot??
my soulmate: stay or no ice cream
for a week.
me: JIMIN?!!) you can't do that,
read 10 seconds ago.

taehyung sighed in defeat and walked up to jungkook. "hi." "hI??" kookie stuttered. taehyung sat down and looked outside, pouting.

me: why is tAehyung sitting in front of me where are you hoseok sheiisok suwoowiei
my broskI: stay or no overwatch for a week.
me: uhhh ok.
my broSki: use this time to explain everything.
me:ok:,)

jungkook looked at taehyung. "we really need to talk, taehyung, you have to at least let me explain. taehyung looked at him unamused. "start." "jennie is just my ex, taehyung. she just hasn't lost feelings. taehyung, i would never think of hurting you like that. you're so sweet and adorable, and you can always make my day. i love your box smiles and the skirts you always wear. all i have ever wanted to do was to be with you. tae, i like you, so much. please let me into your life again."

taehyung looked stunned, when tears suddenly began pouring out of his eyes. "kookie im so sorry, i didn't know it was an ex!! i like you a lot too, and i just wanna be with you. i'm sorry !!" he cried out in jungkooks arms. "it's okay, babe." jungkook said smiling.

taehyung stared at jungkook and jungkook winked at him. "kookie, stop!" he exclaimed burying his face into his chest. "so, will you be my boyfriend?" jungkook asked nervously, looking at taehyung intensely. "yes!!" taehyung screamed out, giving jungkook a kiss. everyone clapped around them, making tae turn a light shade of red.

"let's get out of here," kook said smirking. "o-ok." kookie grabbed taehyung and carried him bridal style to his car. taehyung grabbed his hand. "im glad we are together." "me too."

a/n: DID YOU GUYS LIKE THAT CHAPTR?? ITS SO UWU:):):))/ also please leave comments i like comments hehe