2. jonathan brandis

so it was my first day of high school, i was absolutely dreading everything about it

so it was my first day of high school, i was absolutely dreading everything about it. i knew no-one and i really wanted to get the day over with. i walked through the entrance and went straight to the head office to get my timetable.
"math,exactly what i wanted first period"you groan and lead yourself to the classroom. you enter and the eyes of the whole class and teacher was on you.
"i'm guessing your miss y/l/n?" the teacher asked pulling his glasses down to the tip of his nose. "yes" you reply quite confidently, corner of your eye was two girls batting their long eyelashes and sniggering. they already looked like they were gonna be total bitches. "please go take a seat there" he points over to an empty seat at the back of the room, you walk over there and past the two girls sniggering. you purposely kick over one of girls' bags, you earned a gasp from them making you laugh to yourself. you sat down and tried paying attention to the teacher. 'wow this class is boring' you thought to yourself.
"you need a copy?" a voice asks, you turn and face a blue eyed,blonde boy. "err yes please" you nervously laugh, he grabs one from the table next to him and passes it to you. "thankyou" you say smiling, he smiled back. what a gorgeous smile. "oh i'm jonathan by the way" he says, "oh i'm y/n" you reply but was suddenly rudely interrupted by one of the girls.
"jonathan's new girlfriend huh?" she shouts causing all attention to go to you and jonathan, "shut it kylie, she's new get off her case" he replies with no expression on his face. her and her other friend snigger and turn to face the front again. "thanks jonathan,means a lot" you say shrugging your shoulders, "hey don't worry, i know what it's like being the new kid" he smiles back.

~~

"jon don't" you shout trying to get the book from his grasp. you and jonathan had become really close over these past weeks and close in meaning inseparable.
"why not?" he smirks while placing his hands on your waist bringing you closer to him, faces inches apart. you try and pull away but he doesn't let you go but pulls you closer till your lips touch softly.

~~

"y/n there's someone at the door" your mom shouts, you run down the stairs and reach the door. "coming" you shout and unlock the door and see jonathan stood in front of you.
"oh hey jon, what you doing here" you ask looking at his perfect facial features.
"y/n these past weeks i've been realising something i should've realised as soon as i met you." he says, "what do you mean" you ask shutting the door behind you as you step out front.
"y/n what i'm saying is. i'm saying that i'm in love with you" he says, you had no expression but it soon turned to a smile. you grab his collar and smash your lips onto his, he kisses back instantly and moves his hands to your waist bringing you closer to him making the kiss more passionate. you both pull away and smile and laugh.
"i'm not going to lie jon, i've been waiting for that for a while now" you laugh, he smiles ear to ear and brings you into a big hug.

------------------------
hope you all enjoyed this! make sure to vote on the chapters💓