//10 part two//

An: Here it is, the last chapter. Enjoy :)

Katrina doesn't know how much time she spent over at Hank's house, or how much time she spent sitting in her car in front of her penthouse. But she managed to leave her car and head back up to her penthouse apartment.

She opened the door, letting herself inside before she shut the door again. She half expected Xloe to greet her at the door and take her coat, but Katrina knew that would never happen again. She moved across her living room, taking off her coat and placing it on the arms of the couch, before walking into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Hank was right, she was pretty hung up over Connor. But he had an important role to play and Katrina trusted that he made the right choice.

She moved back to the living room with the glass of water, noticing something as off with the room. She remembered distinctly that she placed Connors old CyberLife Uniform on the arm of the couch. But when she lifted her coat back up to check, the uniform was gone.

"Connor?" Katrina called out, placing the glass and coat down on the floor, leaving the living room and starting down the hallway to her bedroom. "Connor are you here?" She grabbed her bedroom door handles and twisted it open, inside stood Connor trying his best to speedily button up his shirt, his clothes that he used in Jericho folded in a mess on her floor.

"Katrina I have so much to say-" He started, but was interrupted by Katrina hugging him tightly.

"Connor oh my god you're back, you're alive, you're here." Katrina said "How did you get back here? Why are you putting your old uniform back on?"

"Katrina, I need your help infiltrating CyberLife tower." Connor said.

"Wait, what?" Katrina asked, letting go of him "Hold on slow down, you just got back and you're already on another mission? And you need my help?"

"It's for Jericho, there's thousands of androids in the assembly plant in CyberLife tower, we just need to wake them up and then the revolution is in Jericho's favor." Connor explained "I know this is a lot but I need your help, we need your help."

"But Connor you just got back, don't you agree that we both need to stop and catch our breath for a moment?" Katrina asked. She was confused, this was against his programming.

"We can't stop now, not when we're so close to the finish line." Connor told her "I'm sorry."

Katrina nodded, then sighed "God, I haven't been to the tower in forever. But I'll help you, I'll help you and Markus and Skylar and Jericho." Katrina said

"Thank you."

...

Katrina drove up to the CyberLife tower gates, Connor in the passenger seat. Like everything else in detroit at the moment, the gate and bridge was crawling with military troops. She tried to keep to steady her breath while a soldier approached her car. She rolled down the window to speak with him.

"My name is Katrina Bay, I work with CyberLife, I'm here to check up on the tower and look at how everything is working at the moment regarding the android uprising." She spoke.

"And what is your business with the android?" the soldier interrogated

"Connor model #313 248 317." Connor reported. "I'm expected."

"Okay." the soldier shrugged, then motioned for the gates to open. Katrina rolled up the window and continued driving towards the tower.

Katrina gripped the steering wheel tightly as she drove on, becoming more anxious the closer they approached to the building. She parked the car next to the building, soldiers already there to escort them into the building. Katrina wrapped her coat closer to her body as they approached the doors to the tower, opening themselves so they could walk in.