||Official Judges||

Judge Admin:
(0/1)
Official Judges:
(0/4)

-All judges will work together for all contests and awards.
-The books you judge will be distributed out by the Judge Admin and @mae89x
-You can pick up to 3 genres you wish to judge.
-This does not include poetry or graphics.
       -You will have to check mark if wish to judge poetry along with genres or just poetry.
       -Same goes for judging graphics.

Judge Admin:
-You will work along with founder/head admin @mae89x to distribute all books in genres to judges of certain genres.
-Help with judging graphic contests and poetry also.
-You will also accept temporary judges for current awards/contests.
   -Then place them in proper genre(s) and distribute books between them and official judges.
-You will calculate all the entries, sorting out the 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd and honorable mentions. 
-Then send result to mae89x. 

You will all gain follows from all participants for contest and awards, as they will have to permanently follow the Judge Admin, and participants of genres of contests/awards will have to permanently follow their official judge of their genre.

If you are interested in becoming and WoW Official Judge or Judge Admin (you will be a judge also), then please go to our page and click on the link under the 'about me' section. Then click on the button that says 'Judges Application' and fill out the whole forum.

Only one Admin will be accepted at this time. If WoW gets more popular we may hire more Admins to split work load.

Only 4 official judge slots are opened currently. Same as above, if we get more traffic we will hire more member judges.