||Interviewers||

Interview Admin:
(0/1)
Interviewers:
(0/2)

-You will all work together with your Admin, to figure out all interview questions.
      -About the winning book and fun.                facts.
-The interviewers will interview all winners of all genres for awards.
-The interviews will interview all winners for contests.
-You will be responsible for interviewing other authors when time rises.                         

Interview Admin:
-You will work with your team to figure out interview questions.
     -Make 3 different sets. So not all interviews are exactly the same and can be fresh.
-You will distribute all interviewers to the winners.
-You will run the interview book.
-All interviewers will send you the interview questions and answers for each member they interviewed, where you will then type it all out and place in the 'Interview Book'.
-Each interview, gets their own page.
     -One their page there will be the interview along with their book information and blurb. 

If you are interested in being an interviewer or interview&admin please go to our page and click on the link under the 'about us' section, then click on the interview application and fill out the whole form.

You will be sent a pm if you are accepted for your position as interviewer or interview and admin.