||Graphic Admin||

Currently we are only hiring for an admin right now.

-The admin will setup the graphics shop.

-They will also hire graphic members, ones that have experience.

-Make a form for users to apply to open their own shop in the WoW Graphic Shop book.

-Admin will make the graphic cover for the Graphic Shop.

-You will make sure all graphic designers shop are up-to-date, if they are full (2/4) or closed (4/4) or on hiatus for a while.

-You will make sure graphic designers are all on top of projects, if behind you will help notify the user who asked for the project, that it may be delayed.

-You will help Judge graphic contests.
  ** must put on form for application if they are willing to judge graphic contests.

You must a have at least 6-8 different graphic types to show us before being hired, so we can see your work.

-You will judge to see who will be hired for graphic shop.

Opening a shop for each designer you hire, with all information:
Types
Their shop forum
Their payments
Etc.

If you are interested in becoming Graphic Admin, please click on the link on our profile and go to the Graphic Application, and fill out the whole forum.

You will be sent a pm if hired, notifying you that you are the new WoW graphic admin.