Chapter 16: You Know

Chapter 16: You know

Jasper's POV

"Get off me Jasper, I said no." Draco growled and pushed me off him. He stood up and glared at me while I stood up and smirked. 'Does he not know how much I love a challenge? He's truly clueless isn't he? He's staying out here with me no matter what.'

I walked up to him and leaned in to his ear. "Stay with me Draco. We both know you want to. Plus it'll give you a chance to piss Fred off more. Just stay with me Drake. You won't regret it. I promise." I whispered. I felt him shiver a bit at the last part. I smirked and looked at him. A confident smirk was also playing on his lips. I grabbed his hand and we sat on the grass.

I laid down and he did the same. For some reason I never let go of his hand, and he didn't let go of mine. 'Now this is real perfection.'

The sun rose and we all got ready to go. All five of us and Bandit walked together, but when we heard people talking, Draco quickly said Goodbye and left.

I turned to the twins and Nikki and sighed. "See that wasn't too bad was it?" I said. "Speak for yourself." Fred mumbled. I glared at him and playfully slapped his arm.

"Fred!" I laughed. Nikki and George were laughing as well and Fred's cheeks turned red. "You heard that?" He asked clearly not wanting me too. "Of course I did. I hear everything." I said confidently.

"Well then did you hear how loud your heart was? I swear everyone could hear it!" Nikki laughed.

I looked at her shocked. 'I know my heart was beating loud, but that loud? Could they tell how much I enjoyed holding Draco's hand?'

"It wasn't that loud..." Nervousness kicked in. 'They really heard it?'

"Yes it was." George laughed. My cheeks turned red and I bit me lip. 'Geez that's embarrassing!'

"Um Jazz, can I talk to you?" Nikki said sounding alittle worried about it. Relief washed over me since she changed the subject.' I'll have to thank her for that.' I nodded and followed her towards the girls bathroom that no one uses.

"Thanks for changing the subject." I said the second we got in there. "Your welcome. Now I wanted to talk to you about Draco." She sighed.

"Ok then talk." I sat on one of the sinks and starred at her. "Okay. Last night, well not to long ago, when Draco showed up, you seemed so much happier at just seeing him. And then when you tackled him...I've never seen you so....happy. And somehow you convinced him to stay with us. You really like him that much?" She asked.

I sighed and looked away from her. "Yes. I do." I admitted. My cheeks burned and my heart sped up. I remember the electricity that shot through me when I grabbed Draco's hand. The butterflies I get whenever we get close....

"What are you going to do about it?" Nikki asked and she sat on a sink next to me. I sighed again and looked at her. "Honestly, I have no idea. I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me. And even if he did, what am I going to do about Fred? I like Fred, a little but my feeling to him are more friendly. And Draco and he hate eachother. But I-"

"You love Draco." Nikki cut me off.

I nodded and smiled at how well she understands me. Being Best friends all these years and sisters helps.

"What would you do?" I asked her. "I'd go after Draco. If Fred really loves you, he'll understand. He'll want the best for you." She smiled.

'Will he? Everytime I mention Draco, Fred gets mad, and yells and we fight over it. But i love Draco. Geez it feels good to say that. I have to go after him, but if he doesn't like me, it'll just be even worse. I'll wait it out. Give it time....'