Desolate Stadium

Distortions of a horrific scene enslaved all vision. In contrast to the preserved architecture, eroded walls became unmasked within the space. The coliseum's aged scars transformed into horrific wounds, and its pristine condition slowly became overshadowed. Deep crimson bled out from craters and dried instantly, accompanied in the air with the acute stench of rust. Black mist descended from the azure sky's zenith, blotting out all light save from dull torches. In accordance with the mana flowing out of Taurus, the distortions formed as one. Slowly compressing into the size of his palm, the ripples formed a world within the minotaur's hands. Holding the mass in his grasp, an energy unlike none before erupted from Taurus' Cosmic Flow. All remained motionless as he spoke an incantation.

"A figure sits within a cage of ceaseless tragedies.

In solitude, it has nowhere to go.

Along the forsaken arena, fleeting sparks recall

stories of vehemence from long ago.

In the prelude of an endless fight, one can only

seek what lies beyond that hollow strength.

As the Pillar of Taurus, I require you to expand,

Desolate Stadium!"

Time ceased to flow in the moment. Taurus' connection became a void that swallowed everything as opposed to releasing energy. The cage he had grown accustomed to disappeared, getting swallowed into the miniature world. Delta was the first to get consumed by the gravitational pull. His sitting figure remained unchanged as he swiftly vanished. Crow followed in the same manner. A fading crimson streak was all that remained as he got absorbed. However, Drac remained unmoved for a moment longer. Hostility formed within his eyes, something that wasn't present when he allowed Taurus to continue his spell. He too became absent in the following moment, leaving behind a trail of electricity.

Taurus fought to collapse the world inside of his palms. Groaning under the immense pressure, he was finally able to close his hands. His arms flew out, and the proud minotaur was the final one to vanish inside of the condensed energy. The mass disappeared from the current Field of Existence, leaving the coliseum frozen in time.

Inside of an embryonic state, Taurus floated inside of an endless white void. Space, time, and reality ceased to exist in this artificial world. The egg like field split in half, with the top forming into a lonely steel cage reaching towards an unobtainable black sky while the bottom grew wounds inside of dull marble. Dying torches lit up the walls, and rusted weapons scattered across the arena. The stench of tragedy lingered in the air as skeletons filled up the stands. Delta opened his eyes to see Taurus gently flip into the freshly born world, greeting Drac and Crow with his halberd in hand. "Crow Marino Alexandros Morte I and nameless challenger," Taurus echoed. "Welcome to my World Egg, Desolate Stadium!"

Crow looked around at the scenery, awestruck and confused. The coliseum that they fought in had transformed into a shadow of its former self. Tragedy appeared to be sewn into the very air itself. "What happened to this place?" he muttered beneath his breath. While staring out into space, Crow took notice of Drac standing in front of him. Enraged, he verbally assaulted the man. "How dare you interrupt my battle!" he scowled. "I swore on my name, on my life that I would be the one to spell Taurus' demise. That final strike was meant to finish him, even if the last embers of my life faded in that moment! What say you, unskilled marauder?" His words were justifiable. With his pride at stake he fought on despite the differences. The one that stood before him not only insulted his resolve, but also shattered his pride with his sudden intrusion.