What Comes Next?

You've been freed. Do you know how hard it is to lead? You're on your own. Awesome, wow. Do you have a clue what happens now?

Sorry. But with that title, my Hamilheart had to.

So this chapter gets credit from Sandleaf, I believe it was, who gave me ideas to release my writer's block. So without further ado, let's go!!!!

She detransformed as she landed, jumping off a building as Ladybug and landing as Moon. She glanced around, making sure no one saw, before running away.

She ran into Qibli, and for a moment, they just stood there, looking at each other.

"I can't believe it's you," he managed after a second. She laughed awkwardly.

"It's me," she confirmed. "So... what comes next?"

He looked at the ground. "I dunno. We probably should go apprehend Gabriel Agreste?"

She winced. "Poor Adrien."

He squeezed his eyes shut, then opened them. "I just realized something. I told you that I liked you to your face. And I had no idea."

She nibbled her lip. "You did. Would it be weird if I told you I like you back?"

He grinned, a real smile. "No. You just did, didn't you?"

She smiled back. "I did. Come on, let's go get Hawk Moth, before it's too late. We can deal with complicated emotions later."

(Time skip brought to you by John Gay-Turtle Laurens)

"Adrien!" Moon shouted as they ran up to their school (I forgot what it's called lol). "Marinette!"

A girl with red-brown hair next to Marinette gave the half-Asian girl a weird look. "Who're those kids, and why do they need you?"

"Dunno. See ya, Alya!" Marinette said before running up to them, Adrien close behind. "What do you need?"

The second coming of Ladybug and Cat Noir exchanged a look. "You may want to sit down for this."

(Time skip brought to you by Alexander Bisexual AF Hamilton)

Adrien rubbed his forehead. "I can't believe it. I'm Hawk Moth's son."

Marinette touched his arm. "Oh, Adrien. I'm so sorry."

He grinned wryly. "I think we should worry about that later. With a new Ladybug and Cat Noir, should we get a new Queen Bee, Carapace and Rena Rouge? There's no way I can face him."

Moon and Qibli exchanged a look. "Can the bee miraculous be given to a guy?"

"I don't see why not."

"We know the perfect team."