~part-25~

After some time they both break their hug but did not leave each other...swara hand was on Sanskar shoulder and Sanskar was holding her from waist.... they both were having a cute eye lock .........Then suddenly they heard a sound which broke their cute eye lock....

And the sound was ............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sound was coming from swara tummy.....😁😁

Both of them look down at swara tummy and then look at each other and laughed....

San- I think ab hume tumhare tummy Ko v thoda attention Dena chahiye....

I think now we should give some attention to ur tummy also.....

Swara smilingly nodes at him....

They both eat their dinner with lots of teasing. Sanskar also feed her puchka which he brought for her with his own hands nd swara feed him.... after finishing their dinner swara got up nd walked without telling anything to Sanskar. He became confused he thought what happened to her suddenly...now she was fine and suddenly she walked away without telling anything....hashhh now a days it getting difficult to know her moods it changing faster then anything...he came back from her thoughts listening to a soft Romantic music....then he feel something on his hand he looks down nd saw that someone is holding it he looks up nd see swara ....

Swa- may I have the pleasure to dance with you....

Sanskar was shocked....what happened to her....how she became so romantic...ok I know she was but now she is showing her this side so openly with out any shyness.....did she took some romance insulin or what....arghh leave it sanskar nd enjoy the moment... don't know after how many decades this moment has entered in ur life....

he smiles brightly at her nd holds her hand nd started to dance with her slowly nd romantically...

Very very Mature content...read it on ur own risk..🙈🙈😹😹

Sanskar was holding her right hand with his left hand nd his right hand was on her weast holding her close to him nd her left hand was on his right shoulder....they both were looking at each other....

Sanskar keep her right hand also on his shoulder nd bring her more close to him .....swara smiles shyly at him...he was careising her waist romantically... slowly he bends down nd snuggle in her neck....he tress her neck with his nose...he slowly moves up nd suck her earlobe nd then bite it ...swara moaned and started to breathe heavily.... she turned around nd tried to go away but sanskar hold her tightly in his arms nd hugged her from back .....he again buried his face in her hair nd smell it with a smile nd again started to kiss her from shoulder to her neck line......he slowly turned her towards him self nd kissed her forehead then her both chicks then her nose then her nose tips nd then he kiss her near her lips.....but didn't kiss her...nd started to tease her ......

Swara have had enough of his teasing so she holds his shirt color nd kissed him hardly nd didn't let him kiss her back .....

After some time they broke their kiss..... sanskar said irritatedly - swara what is this yaar ...... You didn't even let me kiss you back....

Swa- then who said you to tease me haan ...that was ur punishment for teasing me ....

Swara said with a smirk.....

Sanskar smirk back at her...

San- aah haan......my jungli billi.....(wild cat) I like it....but now it's mine turn to punish you.........

Swa- wh..... She didn't even get time to complete her sentence... because sanskar kissed her really hard....he kissed her so passionately....he poured his all love care affection his everything in that kiss ....he was kissing her like his life depends on it ... Like if he didn't kiss her then he will not be able to breathe........after some 20 minutes he broke the kiss ......both were breathing heavily... sanskar was looking at her intensely nd swara was feeling very shy...

San- (huskily) bcoz u didn't let me kiss you before...nd it's just the starting Jaan ...

Swara became a red carrot listening to his talks.....she some how freed herself from him nd ran away nd stood near the door........ sanskar slowly walked towards her....nd stand very closely to her....his breath was tickling her neck ..... She slowly turned toward him nd looks in his eyes......she rise her hand nd lovingly carese his face nd kiss his forehead...... sanskar was closing his eyes..nd feeling her touch.... swara slowly said in his ears....

Swa- huskily- sanskar......

San- hmmmm

Swa- in same husky tone- good night and sweet dreams.....
Then she gave him a blanket nd a pillow in his hand which she has already kept there on the tableb nd puched him litely....

Sanskar was so lost that  he did not even realised what happenednd....nd when he realised he was already out side of the room nd swara has already locked the room from inside....

(If u guys became a little confused then let me clear ur confusion....so when swara ran from dinning room she stood near their bedroom door....nd out side of room their was a table where she has already kept a blanket and pillow....so when sanskar was lost in his swara land she slowly took the blanket and pillow nd keep it in his hand .... sanskar was so lost that he didn't realise anything....nd when he was coming out of his dream land in that mean time she went inside nd closed the door......I hope  u guys understand it ....)

He looked at the blanket and pillow in his hand and then at the locked door nd then at swara who was standing at other side of the door with a open mouth wide eyes.....he repeated it 4 to 5 times....

Swara was looking at his cute expression she wanted to laugh but controlled herself....

The door was a glass door so they both can see each other...

How was it guys.....

I hope you like it...

1st time kuch mature likha hai hope k jyada Bura nahi tha.....n agar Kahi galti hi ho toh maaf kat Dena....

So can any one guess why swara locked him outside of their room ....?

One more part to go .....then finally this story will be completed....

Thank you...❤❤